Chapter 11

Alex's POV

When I got home my phone was dead, there was no food, and my mom wasn't home. This day could not possibly get any worse.

I decided to just go out and get something. I grabbed my keys and went outside. I wasn't very happy with what was out there.

Outside, walking up my driveway, was Jake with roses in his hand. Didn't he get it when I told him I wanted nothing to do with him anymore?

"What the hell are you doing here?" i questioned. 

"I'm here to apologize, again."

"I don't want to hear what you have to say. I really really don't."

"I have an explaination for this." He pleaded.

"What? What is it that is such a good excuse to cheat?"

"You were away and I was alone. Do you have any idea how it felt having you leave me?"

"It's not like I had a choice, Jake."

"Did you know my Grandpa died? You weren't there for me. Shelby was." He stated.

"You know all you had to do was call me and I would have been there. Don't act like you're the victim here."

Apparently, that made him a little angry. He came a lot closer, basically in my face.

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to forgive me. You're going to forget any of this ever happened and we're going to go back to being the happy couple we used to be. Do you understand or are we going to have to get physical?"

As I was about to answer, Jake got pulled away.

"I came to get something that I left in your car and apparently I have something else to deal with too." It was Harry.

"I'm sorry, but who the fuck do you think you are?" Jake yelled.

"I'm Harry Styles." Harry smirked.

"Don't play games you fucking prick. If she needed your help she would have called. Everything is fine. You can leave now." Jake said quieter then before.

"It's funny. You actually think I care what you want me to do. I heard what you said to Alex and I don't appretiate it. She has a choice here."

"What choice? You think she's really going to pick you over me?" Jake scoffed.

"Alex, do you want him to leave?"

I nodded slowly. All I wanted was food and now this is happening.

"After all we've been though together?" Jake asked.

"You should have thought about that before you made me your number two." I stated plainly.

"You may leave now." Harry said.

Jake looked at me one more time as if he was asking if I was serious. I returned the look and he left.

Harry's POV

"I just came to get my phone charger. I left it in your car."

"I was just going to get something to eat, but then he was outside." Alex stated.

"Why don't we both just go grab a bite, yeah?" I asked.

She thought for a moment before agreeing and handing me the keys.

"Just something simple, please."

"Steak and Shake?" I questioned.

"That's not really as simple as I hoped."

"Steak and Shake it is." I said smiling.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know I promised this chapter by Friday but I wasn't able to use the computer until today. But here it is! Sorry that it's so short. The Super Bowl is on and I really want to go watch. Broncos fan since birth!

I love you all! Please vote and comment!