Boys and homewreckers

It was finally the weekend and it was nice bey was hanging out with Solange because she has been away at a boarding school so they haven't seen each other in a while and Solange says she has a surprise for her family when she comes home I wonder what that was about huh.

Well it's about 3 o'clock and Solange should be there by now 2 minutes later her cab pulls up bey watches her sister get out and then a man right behind her who could he be bey quickly walks downstairs seeing her parents outside already greeting her bey walks out and Solo gives her a big hug.

"Sis it's been ages how are you" she asked in her sweet southern accent

"Great" bey said she was scared of how she could tell Solange was nervous but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Well everyone I want you to meet Daniel my boyfriend" she announced bey was shocked not by the fact that her younger sister had a boyfriend but this one didn't have anything wrong with him well physically all the other guys Solange dated were bad boys he didn't seem bad at all.

He was really nice but I have a feeling she didn't bring him here just to meet our parents.

Meanwhile Kelly was driving to her fathers funeral she was crying in the car on the way there when she arrived lebron was there she quickly jumped out of her car and walked towards him.

"Hey what are you doing here" she asked

"Well my game got cancelled so I wanted to come and you know support you so" he said.

"Wow you are incredible" she said

He smiled at her.

"Thank you" she said

"No problem" he said and they walked in the church together

Meanwhile back at the Knowles house while Matthew was talking with Daniel in the living room bey was talking with Solange in their room

"So what do you think of Daniel" Solange asked bey as they sat on the bed together

"He seems nice" bey said see since bey was the older sister Solange cared about her opinion.

"Oh okay" Solange said bey gave her a what was that look

"Solange are you okay" bey asked

"I'm great I'm fine why do you ask"

"Because you're not acting right" bey said

"What's that suppose to mean" Solange asked defensively.

"It means tell me what is wrong with you" bey asked standing up

"I can't tell you" Solange said frowning

"Why not" bey asked sitting back on the bed.

"Well uh I don't know how to tell you this so uh bey I'm pregnant"

Bey gasped.

"You're what you can't be" bey said wanting to not believe

"Well That's to bad" Solange said she sighed

"How far along are you" bey asked

"4 weeks" Solange said

"What are you gonna tell mom and dad" bey asked

"I don't know but don't say anything" Solange said

"I won't" bey said still in shock about her baby sister being pregnant

Meanwhile after the funeral Kelly and lebron stood outside with her mom and gave people condolences.

"Can I talk to you for a minute" kelly said he nodded and they walked into the graveyard.