19."falling for her..."

Start from the beginning

Ohhh Lucas why are you doing this to me...

M-"he's, umm, he's at a friend's house and I think he's helping him with a video , that's probably why he didn't listen to his phone ringing.."

K-"oh ok... so I have to go now, I'll see you in a bit?"

M-"yeah,ok...don't stand up too fast, you might feel dizzy"

K-"ok mum"

M-"hah,anyways I'll be there as soon as possible ok?"

K-"ok,bye"

M-"bye.."

*end of convo *

I through my phone on the passenger seat and looked at the endless line of cars that was in front of me...it was going to be a long day...

*after about an hour*

I pulled over and stopped out off her house and got out of the car.

I ran to the front door and knock like, 20 times...

She didn't answer immediately and that made my heart palms race...

I went to one of the windows to search for her. I also knocked, but there was no sigth of her.

I was geting really worried and I took my phone out. I was about to call an ambulance, but I heard the door opening.

"Hello?" I heard her asking in a low, tired voice.

I ran to her and hugged her tight. I was so relieved that she was ok.

"Oh my god Kate you scared me" I moved back and held her by her shoulders, "what took you so long to answer?"

"I'm sorry, I was upstairs, in my room and it took me a while to come down" she said, giving me a weak smile.

"Ok,let's go inside" I said and closed the door behind me.

I held her arms and helped her walk up the stairs.

I looked at her. She was covered with a light blanket and looked so weak.

My heart was breaking into a million pieces at the sight of her being in pain❤....

We got in her bedroom and I laid her on the bed and covered her with an other blanket.

I sat on the edge of the bed, next to her and looked first at her, then outside of the window.

She grabbed my hand and held it.

I turned and looked at her.

"Thank you Marcus, for everything" she said to me.

"Don't thank me I did what I had to do" I said back, putting my other free hand on her's.

She smiled.

It was actually the first time to be that close to her.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and I felt like I was lost in them.

"How are you feeling right now?" I asked her.

"Well,my head is killing me and my bones are in pain but I'll survive" she giggled.

"You think you might be sick?"

"No,I don't think so. If I was sick I should have different symptoms like fever. It's just a moment of weakness"

"Is there anything that you want me to get for you? I asked her.

"Well, this have happened before so we always have some pretty strong antibiotic pills in our kitchen. We keep them in the top shelf" she explained to me.

"Ok,I'm going to get them" I replied and headed downstairs.

[...]

She had taken the pills and made herself comfortable under the covers.

"Ok, get some rest now" I said, standing up and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked me, lowering her voice so much that I could hardly hear what she had a sled me.

I turned around, "I'm going to be downstairs "

"Noo,please stay..." she begged me, making space for me.

At first I thought it would be better to let her on her own to relax and get some rest, but then I saw her pretty face and I couldn't deny a thing she asked me..

"Ok ok,but you promise you'll try to get some sleep?" I said to her, walking to the bed and smiling.

"Yeah,ok and you promise there will be no tickling? "she said, moving a little bit further so that I could lay next to her.

I laughed "haha why are you saying this?"

She sat up to face me , "are you kidding me? You're always tickling me when you are close to me"

I laughed again "haha, no I'm not! "

She laughed too, "yes, Marcus, you are"

Ok,she was right.😉😂 It's just, she so ticklish.

"Haha ok I promise, now come here" I said to her and she softly laid her head on my chest.

I hugged her tight and made sure that she was covereved with the blankets.

[...]

After a while I could hear her breath going slower, so I assumed that she was asleep.

I was about to get up so that I could leave her alone to rest, but...I stopped.

It was the first time to be so close to her, so close that I could hear her heart beating next to mine.

I pet her hair.

I really wanted to stay here with her.

I closed my eyes and hugged her even tighter.

At this exact moment I realized..

I was falling for her....

______________________________________

Author:

Hello beautiful people! Hope you all have a great day 😁.

I think we can all agree that Marcus definitely has feelings for Kate right?

Although, what would Lucas be doing that he couldn't even answer his phone?🤔

______________________________________

Btw if any of you wanna know when I'm about to upload new chapters or even see any sneak peeks I might upload, my Twitter name is :
@ KathrineEl2

Don't forget to hit that beautiful star🌟 to vote for the story.

See ya😁