The beginning

In the summer between sixth and seventh grade I imprisoned myself in my room. I was in there for weeks at a time and had the most off schedule sleep ever. I was figuring thing out for myself, well at least trying to, when I started thinking about religion. I was convinced that there was a ghost in my room. I started seeing this figure in my room just walking around. In my room it was completely pitch black, although I still could see this "shadow" walking around.
One day when I was trying to sleep I felt a presence slowly get closer to my bed. I was terrified, my eyes were squeezed shut. Then all of the sudden I felt something slowly put a "hand" on my hip and caress me all the way to my breast. I didn't know what to do. I thought I was crazy.
I then called it my demon. He was mine. Only for me. He terrified me. But that was the point. I loved his affect on me. I loved that he could put me in my place.
I also hated myself. He was the part of me that I hated. Except he toughened up because I couldn't. He kept me safe. He was my everything, He was what made me nothing.
Made me special. I wrote about him all the time. I decided he was Shadowman. He was mine and only mine. He could belong to no one else so I held onto him.

(Sorry for making it so short
The word count is 252.)