Satan!!

I went out and saw Dean's car already in the parking lot.
I glanced over a blue Bugatti Chiron.

That was certainly the Satan's car

I laughed at my plans.

I opened Dean's car door.

"Amazing car, isn't it?" Dean asked unable to take his eyes off the car. 

"Yeah! It is too good to be his car!" I said pointing out and Dean laughed.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Nightmare!" I replied.

He looked worried.

"Why? Did Alde-"

"Nah! Just too much work you know?" I said cutting him off.

"Oh yeah.. Right.." He sighed.

"So, how was your day?" I asked him.

"Great! Lot of work though! Evan and I were worried about you!" He said as he started driving.

"Well you shouldn't be! Weren't you the one who was worried about other people there?" I asked smirking.

His lips twitched to match the smirk on mine.

"Anyways! I need to get back to the office.. Evan is there with you at home!" He said as we stopped at our house.

"Oh and Caspy, Sam??" I asked.

"Sam is out with god knows whom.. And Casper is with us! We needed Ev as well, But he wanted to come home to be with you!" He said.

"And Brad agreed?" I asked surprised.

Brad generally doesn't compromise work!!

"You know he would do that if it is for you!" Dean said reading my thoughts.. Or may be I just said that out aloud..

"Alright Brother Dean!" I said smiling and he smiled back.

"Bye.. Come soon!" I said.

"Yeah.. But don't wait for us.. Sleep okay?" He said kissing my head.

"Okay! Good night!"

"Good night baby sis!" He said and I got out of the car and walked inside the house after opening the door with my keys!

Oh come on!! I can't walk in through the closed door, now can I??

"EVAAAAAAAAN!!!" I squealed as I saw him in the living room and threw myself at him hugging him.