"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee appeared from above, kicking all three ninja onto the floor, they landed neatly on their feet.

"What..?" Sakura mumbled to herself. Lee posed in a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" Dosu asked annoyed.

"I am the Handsome devil of the Hidden Leaf Village and my name is Rock Lee."

"What are you doing here Lee?" Sakura asked.

"I will always appear whenever you need me Sakura." Lee said.

"But right now, in this test, am I not the enemy?" Sakura told Lee.

"Sakura," Lee said as if scolding her. "I already told you. I will protect you until I die."

Dosu sighed, "I guess I have no choice, you can have Sasuke.  I'll take Rock Lee." Dosu ran up to them, Lee shoved his hand into the ground then brought up his own dirt wall making Dosu skid back a bit. Dosu got back up, and Lee started unwrapping his bandages.

"To protect some one precious!" Lee yelled kicking Dosu from his chin up, sending them both flying. Lee was behind Dosu, his bandages wrapped around Dosu.

"There's no way he can break his fall!" Zaku said to himself doing certain hand signs then hitting the ground as they landed. "Heh. Got you just in time." Dosu got up from the ground only a couple of scratches on him.

"What?" Lee questioned out loud. "This cannot be!"

"Quite a frightening jutsu, it nearly took me out." Dosu said, Lee panting slightly. "But now it's my turn." Dosu let his hand out and pointed it in Lee's direction. Dosu ran forward but didn't touch Lee, Lee screamed in pain, panting heavily. His vision blurred, Lee fell to his knees vomiting his lunch.

"Lee, what's wrong?" Sakura yelled worriedly. Lee finished coughing but then his ears started bleeding, the Sound Ninja smirked.

"You might be able to dodge my blows but you can't get away from it. I don't need to hit you with my fist, I can hit you with the power of Sound."

Sakura's eyes widened, "Vibrations."

"When listening to this, your inner ear is what cause your balance and when messed with, it messes with you're ability to focus correctly. Feeling a little dizzy, nauseous? You shouldn't even try and stand for a while." Dosu smirked.

"This is the future jutsu." Zaku said and then a soft vibration sound came from his hands.

"Now then little girl," Dosu grinned and Lee gasped. "It's your turn!" Dosu ran to Sakura and she grabbed another kunia preparing her self. Lee stumbled in front of Sakura and blocked his attack.

"It's impressive that you can move at all." Dosu chuckled as Lee flinched slightly as Dosu let out a shrill vibration from his device.

"Stop it!" Sakura yelled as Lee stumbled onto the ground unconscious.

"Time's up, little man." Dosu said.

"That's what you think!" Sakura yelled throwing kunia which Dosu easily dodged with his device.

"I almost forgot you." Dosu turned to Sakura annoyed.

"Catch these!" Sakura yelled throwing more kunia being dodged by Zaku and the gust of wind that emanated from his hands. Sakura looked back as firm hands grabbed onto Sakura's long pink hair.

"My, my, what shiny hair you have but you know what. If you spend a little less time conditioning and a little bit more training you might not be in this fix." Kin grinned as she tugged on Sakura's hair. "Hey Zaku, we should make little Miss Beauty Queen watch as we finish her little Sasuke."