love story of MaNan chapter 12

Start from the beginning

Neyonica: good to know.

Soha: did manik agree to marry her?

Neyonica: don't worry he will agree for sure he can never go against me.

Soha: but you should ask him and fix right it is his life after all.

Neyonica: don't tell me soha what to do I know who will be best for my son.

Soha: don't get hyper aunty I was just telling that's all.

Neyonica: ok you guys carry on I have some work meet you guys later.

She left from there soha saw Nithi was sitting grumpy soha went to aliya and asked...

Soha: what happened to nithi why she is grumpy.

Aliya: nothing it is just that she wanted to go pick manik but aunty said no as manik and nandini can spend some alone time.

Soha: oh

She smirked and sat next to nithi. As others was busy about talking manik's marriage they did not observe soha.

Soha: hi nithi.

Nithi: hi. Said by fake smile.

Soha: by the way are you happy for manik's marriage?

Nithi: yes ofcourse I am happy.

Soha: then why are you sitting grumpy?

Nithi: none of your business. She snapped her.

Soha: ya it is none of my business but you should know that priorities will change for everyone now.

Nithi: why?

Soha: because manik is getting married.

Nithi: how is it related? She asked in annoyed tone.

Soha: you are very innocent nithi let me give you example you wanted to go to pick manik but who is going? Nandini. Try to understand nithi.

Soha words made nithi little insecured she went to her room excusing . Soha joined others. Nithi went in her room and locked thw door few drops of tears escaped from her eyes.

Nithi POV

I was the happiest person before sometime when I got to know bhayu's marriage got fixed with nandini di but now I am feeling it should not happen I am not able to get over soha's words is that true after marriage priorities will change will bhayu and mom keep me away? No way they can't do like that bhayu always tell I am his first daughter. I will call him and ask. Oh no it is surprise for him I will not tell him just call and talk to him. Hi princess how are you? I heard bhai when he picked my call when ever he call me princess I feel very special. I wiped my tears and said hi bhayu I am good how are you? Bhayu replayed I am good dear. How is mom and everyone? Bhayu asked they are fine bhayu I replayed. Are you crying? I was shocked when bhayu asked me how did he find out.  No bhayu. I said lies. Nithi don't lie to me I could feel from your voice did anyone say anything to you? He asked in serious voice no bhayu I am having cold may be because of that my voice changed I said him another lie. He became worried and asked did you go to doctor for the check up I am coming for the next flight.  Oh my god I should have not tell lie bhayu I am going to doctor only you complete your work and come. Ok bye I need to go talk to you later. I love you bhayu. I said to avoid further talk ok princess take care bye and I love you too. He said and disconnected the call thank god bhayu didn't doubted I think bhayu can never change even after his marriage he loves me a lot.

To be continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys how is this chapter? Few words about the chapter?

What do you think of Nithi?

After knowing about MaNan marriage will soha bavk off from  manik?

How many of you missed MaNan? Don't worry from next chapter you will get a lot of MaNan moments.

Did this chapter reach your expectations?

How many are waiting for next chapter?

Thanks for everyone who has liked and supported me a lot thanks for your votes and special thanks to
SanaSmartfairy matttto chitraraj94 shubhu1 manan147 SnehaAgrawal8 Friendsforever6 naziasiddiqui15 AswathySurendran6 RoseShar2 sristy_29 for your precious comments your comments encourage me to write the new chapter. I really mean it.

Thank you for reading if you like it please give me a star and your precious comments. Have a nice day keep smiling.

《《《《》》》》

My works

1. Love story of MaNan.
2. Monster's angel.