Bumblebee X Lazy Reader

XD Omfg this will be Fun😂
______________________________
~Your P.O.V~
I Moaned and says "ARUGH Why do I have to Go for a ride Whyyyyy Meeeeeeee"
Jack looked at me and says "You are away to Lazy" I smiled and says "Not true I Workout" Jack stares at me and says "Did someone Force you" I stared at Jack and says "What are you dumb of course Someone forced me it's me we are talking About"
I giggled, I am Lazy but I'm not THAT lazy I don't Sit around I'm just really tired and kinda sad, I frowned when Jack was going to say something, I looked away and says "Maybe Later I'm not in a great Mood" I got up and Brushed my hair, it wasn't to Messy, I pulled it up and grabbed my phone and turned it On when I saw My Best Firends Pitcher That is Now dead, I found out about 20 Minutes ago , I started Crying out of nowhere when Rachet says "Y/N Your Crying" I whipped my eyes and says "Sorry it's not a big deal Or An..." tears wouldn't stop coming from my eyes when Miko hugge same and says "Its okay Y/N What happened" Miko Whipped my tears Away and says "You can tell us anything" I still couldn't stop crying when Optimus says "Y/N Its Okay if you don't want to tell us" I shock my head and Arcee says "Y/N If it's to hard to tell us it's O...." I started crying and says "H...is Dead" Eveyone's eyes Widen when Optimus went to say something, I frowned and says "Bee it's not that I don't want to hang o...ut" Bee walked over and says «Y/N.. It's okay, sorry for your loss Who... was I....t» Miko growled at Bumblebee and was going to say something, I rubbed my eyes and says "Its okay Miko" I breathed in and out and says "His Name was Eric Lee Cliff he was one of best Firend well he was my only Firend before I meet you all...." Optimus went to say something, I smiled a little and says "Bee...Jack" I looked at me and Jack and says "The only reason why didn't want to go is because I just found out that he died about 20 Minutes ago" Everyone's eyes Widen when I looked up and says "About that Ri..." Bumblebee cut me off and transformed, I Ran down Whipping my tears away and Went to get in. Bee went to speak when Optimus says "Its Alright we Now Y/N Needs to get Fresh Air... Y/N Hopefully you feel Better" Arcee came up to me and says "Y/N I know how you feel I hope you feel Better" I hugged Arcee and says "Thank you" Arcee Smiled and I got in and Looked out the Window,~Big Time Skip~
~Your P.O.V~ we where in a Feild of flowers bee as in his Holaform. It bring back's memories with Eric but good ones, I didn't know my face Was Red Untill Bee says "Uh are you okay" I jumped back, Bee catched me, I held onto my flower crown bee made for me, I laughed and says "Ha bee" Bee smiled and says "Y/N" I looked up when Bee kissed my Head, I was speechless when Bee says "So..." I grabbed his Face and Kissed Him and says "I Love u too" Bee's Face turned Pink, Bee smiled and Pushed me to Into the flowers and kissed me and says "I Love You To My Honey Bee" I laughed and says "Hahahaha Good one" I kissed bee, I Got up when Bee vanished, I smiled and jumped in when a bee says "Rachet GroundBridge Plz" I smiled and Bee drove into The GroundBridge
~Bumblebee's P.O.V~
I'm glad I confessed my feelings for Y/N and I'm glad she is happy, I'm SO HAPPY she like me To. Y/N got out and And says "Hahahaha That Joke" I Blushed and Rubbed the back of my Neck, Rafael Looked at me and Y/ N and says "I guess you did it" I smiled and says "Yes" Y/N Smiled and says "Yes he did and I'm glad he did" I smiled and helped Y/N and Rafael on my shoulder when Optimus says "I'm glad your Well Y/N" Rachet looked around and says "I'm glad your okay but your happier than Normally thought I'm afraid to ask but Hey Are you so Happy Y/N" I looked away..~Your P.O.V~ I blushed and kissed bee and says "I Love Bee, Raf Optimus Arcee Close Your ears Or whatever MIKO" Bee Optimus Arcee & Raf Closed went to close their ears or whatever, I smiled when Eveyone looked at me, Miko Smiled and says "I KNEW IT WOULF HAPPEN" I smiled when Wheeljack says "Kid why didn't you close your ears"
I laughed and says "Haha Iv heard louder, At home right I blast by Ears off With music" Jack looked at me and says "Y/N I told you not to do Not you'll go DEATH" I smiled and says "I'm already PARTH Death"
Bee looked at me Worried, I smiled and kissed shim and says "I'm okay bee I Love you" Bee smiled and sat me down, I smiled and put my headphones On

HOPE YOU ENJOY BROS ANF IN SO LUKE THOS BUT NOT WOTH THE FIREND BEING FEAF ENJOY BROS😆