The Beginning

Alexander Smith was the name my parents gave me April 12, 1998 in Florida with my Mom,Dad,Brother,and Sister. My family is mixed with both species of angels and wolves. my mother and sister are angels but my father and two brothers are wolves. But as for me I don't know what species that belong to I'm smart so my family just think of me as human so I stick with it.

I go to school with my friends Rose,April,Gabi,Kairi,Andrew, and Joshua. And at the school we go to it never gets boring with my with my friends. My friends can make anything fun no matter what it is, last year we started a food fight that lasted at least two hours, by the time the police came we ran and hid so we didn't get caught.

But that was all the way back in the past today were talking about the present. Me and my friends are sitting at the lunch table eating applesauce."So Alex have you figured out what race you belong to?" Gabi ask me every once a week."No but I feel like I get closer every time but lose it and get further " I said with a mouth full of applesauce.

Gabi is the only wolf in the group and wants to know everything but she loves what she calls "SMUG" books. I don't know what they are but she said she tell me later but the time Never Comes.

"How is the robotic arm?" Kiari asks as she walks in with her lunch bag with berry design's covering it. Kairi, Andrew, and Joshua are the Angel's of the group, they seem to like to see if you're in good care.

"You know I would forget I have it most times but April still modifies it" I say looking at April fixing the arm."What its attachments are important to me you're like a test run for my experiments" She says chuckling.

April is a mixed breed of human and an angel. She has no equipment of her own so she uses my arm. I lost my arm last month in an earthquake, some debris fell on my arm and tore it off, but I'm used to it.

"So, what are we going to do at comiccon this weekend?" I ask finishing my applesauce. "Oh, can we please go meet Baker2Be the author of Maddi the daughter of Loki please" April asks with puppy eyes."Fine but first we map out the building at my house got it?" I say after the bell rings for the next class."Got it" we all yell in excitement.