Part 1

I walked into The Grill; It was girls night tonight and I needed a drink really bad. When I walked in there were a lot of girls and most of the seats were taken up except for one that was at the bar. While I was walking to the bar I heard a lot of whispers about me saying how I wanted attention or how pretty I was. I was wearing a black  Lace dress that went down to my knees and black heels. I had my hair up into a cute but messy bun, and I had my contacts in so I looked extra fine.

I got to the bar and sat down next to this guy that was wearing all black. He had a bottle of rum in one hand and a glass in the other.

I just chuckled and shook my head I turned to the bartender "can I get rum and coke with lime please?" the bartender nodded yes.

I started to get my wallet out of my purse, but when I was bringing the wallet up i hit my hand on the edge of the bar "fucking shit!" I muttered under my breath.

The guy turned to me and smiled "you know a lady shouldn't use that harsh language?"

I look at him and glared "well I'm not a lady so fuck off"

He chuckled and hold his hands up in surrender "looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

I rolled my eyes "more like I teach a high school health class.. you know how annoying high school kids are?"

He smiled "yeah I know, I live with my high school nerd of a brother"

I just laughed and took a sip of my drink he gave me a confused look "wait you work at the high school?" he asked

i smiled and nodded my head "yeah i just started this week" I said happily

he tilted his head and smirked "and yet you are tired of high school students?" he said with a chuckle

i pressed my lips together and slowly looked away while nodding my head he started laughing really hard he stuck out his hand "my name is Damon Salvatore"

I smiled and shake his hand "the names Jewels Benson"

he let go of my hand "so Jewels.. are you new to this town too?"

I nodded my head; Damon smiled "would you like a tour? I can show you tonight?"

I squinted my eyes at him "stranger danger is a real thing you know that right?"

he chuckled "fine be that way" Damon said with a pouted while crossing his arms like a little kid.

i sighed "okay fine you big baby let's go" I said while pulling money out of my wallet.

Damon stopped me "here I got it" he said while taking the money out of my hand and giving it to the bartender. he then closed my wallet and put it in my bag, he  gave me my bag and acted like nothing happened "okay let's go" he said with a smirk he started to walk out.

my mouth dropped open "what the hell Damon!" I yelled across the bar he turned around and shrugged his shoulders and smirked

"well are you coming or not!?" Damon yelled back I nodded and walked to him. we walked outside "well this is the first place... this is called the Mystic Falls Grill, if you don't like high school students I wouldn't recommend this place"

i started laughing "okay thanks for the heads up" he nodded and started walking. it was quiet like a comfortable quietness. on the corner of my eye I notice him looking at me. "what's up?" I asked, Damon shook his head "oh c'mon! you can tell me!" I said while nudging him

he sighed, he stopped walking and looked me in the eyes "fine. I was debating if I should take you to a dark ally and bite your neck off. now you are gonna forget what i said and continued walking" Damon said trying to compel me.

I blinked. "well shit.. this escalated quickly" I said

Damon gave me a confused look "wait I compelled you what the heck!?" he said.

I shook my head and sighed "dang I was hoping to keep my secret a little longer.." I said to myself

Damon grabbed my hand he dragged me to a bench and sat me down "what are you?! if you were a vampire I could of sense you and if you were a werewolf I could of also sense you!"

I looked down and sighed "okay but don't tell anybody and that's including your brother." I said sternly

Damon nodded his head "okay I won't. Wait how do you know my brother?"

I hold out my pinky "that's not important right now what's important is if you pinky promise?" I said with my puppy dog eyes

Damon rolled his eyes and huffed "fine I promise" Damon said while raping his pinky around mine

"okay then let's get on with the story.. i all started on a hot summer's day back in the 1600s and I wa-"

Damon cut me off "wait 1600!?" he said sounding surprised

i nodded my head "yes now anyways.. i was walking in the woods to my grandma's house because my mom thought it was a good idea for me to go see her."

Damon cut me off again "okay why are you telling me the story of the little red ridding hood?"

"because I was the fucking little red riding hood! the only difference is it wasn't a wolf that was following me it was a witch and instead of the red little cape hood thingy it was blood!" I said a little too loud

Damon hushed me and smiled trying not to laugh "okay keep going"

I nodded my head "okay well the witch kidnaped me and she decided to test out her magic..on me.. she kind of put her blood into a bowl and said hoodoo magic words she then gave it to me and killed me.. and kind of turned me into a vampire.. she let me feed on her so i won't die of starvation.."

Damon cut me off again "so you are the first ever vampire?"

i nodded my head "yeah I am, but I'm also the very first werewolf.. so you can say I'm the very first hybrid"

damons eyes widen "wait how is that possible?!"

i laughed "well the witch didn't stop there with her magic.. she kept saying random Latin words and turned me into a wolf.. don't know how but she did.. after a while of doing magic on me she threw me out back into the woods.. there was a lot of people looking for me out there...  i was hungry and scared.. you probably know what happen next.." i said looking down remembering all the blood and all the bodies lying around me.

Damon grabbed my hand i looked up to him and he stared at me "so that's how the story of the little red riding hood came to life?" Damon asked being a smart ass

my eyes widen "damn it Damon!" i said while laughing Damon chuckled. i stopped laughing and got serious "Damon please don't tell anybody."

he nodded his head "jewels I pinkie promised you i won't tell anybody" Damon said

i smiled "okay thank you Damon"

"yeah no problem.. lets get you home.. its getting late" Damon said, he stood up still holding my hand.

i blushed a little when i realized he was still holding my hand "wait what about my tour!?" I said letting go of his hand.

he laughed "we can do that tomorrow" Damon said

I huffed "fine.. I guess" I said a little annoyed

----

we got to my house and we both said our goodnights. before I shut my door I yelled out "hey Damon?" Damon turned around "come by around noon for my tour" I said with a big smile.

Damon rolled his eyes "yes of course my highness" he said while bowing

I rolled my eyes right back at him "yeah okay whatever. see you tomorrow" 

when I shut my door i thought what a beautiful friendship I had just made.

----

Ekat_19_ let me know what you think if I need to change anything or whatever.