Teenage Royalty

WARNING

This book contains sensitive topics such as eating disorders, self harm, and bullying. If you're going to get triggered and go off on me, just do us both a favor and leave my book right now. Thanks.

CAST

Candice Blackburn as Mia Jackson
Jocelyn Chew as Crystal Martin
Tana Mongeau as Braelyn Jones
Maggie Lindemann as Kandy Dean
Devin Gordon as Damon Hamilton
Lexi Brooke Rivera as Jordyn Sierra
Wessel Prinse as Jay Sierra
Nic Luken as Mason Middleton
Thomas Philippe as Michael Smith
Sarah Close as Kenzie Wallis

(I will have the character pictures up very soon)

SYNOPSIS

Ah, high school. Where stereotypes blossom and competition becomes  less than friendly. I mean I would know, I've had more than my fair  share of rumors spread about me. That's the thing about high school.  People stop either caring about other people's feelings or they don't  have enough going on in their sad, pathetic lives that they decide to  gossip about the people who actually have a life. Of course, in just  about every story known to humankind, there is a popular group of girls  that are out to ruin the lives of the innocent new girl because they're  jealous of her beauty, brains, or boyfriend. Now, maybe in a few rare cases this is the reality but I can assure you that you haven't heard  the whole story.

I'm Mia. Head cheerleader, daughter of the founder of Jackson Charter  Schools. I'm here to deliver the honest truth about your so-called  'mean girls'. There are two sides to every story, I think that the world  owes it to you to give you both. Welcome to the world of Teenage Royalty.

ENJOY!