Benjamin's POV

"Will you play with me Benjamin?" My little sister Leah asked.

I gave her a smile. "Of course Leah." Her blue eyes sparkled with joy. She took my hand and I hugged her.

"I love you Sunshine. " Leah and I were so close. Even though she was two years younger than me.

She grinned at me, "I love you too Butthead." I simply rolled my eyes and held her tighter. Her long black hair got in her face and I pushed it aside. My sister was the light to my world.

My eyes opened. No Leah. It was a dream. I felt the storm of tears come. Leah. Mom. Dead.
I remembered Leah, how they shot her. Hey cold eyes, no longer twinkling with joy. They were lifeless. Her hands. How cold they were.
I wanted to scream. To kill the ones who killed Leah. "YOU PROMISED MOM! YOU SAID IT WAS ONLY A GAME! YOU SAID LEAH WOULD BE FINE! NOW SHE'S DEAD!" I yelled.

I curled into a ball crying. I wanted to die. Leah....dead. No more would I see those blue eyes. Hear her laugh.

Unfortunately I had only a knife with me. And besides, I had to take revenge. Then I could die.

I wanted to take the knife and harm myself. But Leah wouldn't want that. I broke into more sobbs.

Leah....My sunshine. Gone. Dead.

I heard two gunshots. I quickly stood up and ran. They were after me. They would kill me. Just like they killed Leah.
And I still needed to get revenge. I wouldn't die. Not now.

HEY GUYS!!! SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!