Grand Finale

Wrestlemania. The biggest stage of them all. Big matches would happen here but for Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, it would be the baby step for their biggest journey. "Every journey begins with a single step. Tonight then Raw and Smackdown after Mania is the imperative" Roman implied as he finished putting his vest on to battle the Undertaker in the main event of Wrestlemania. Dean was finished wrestling Baron Corbin for the Intercontinental Championship, which he retained. Roman and Dean sat down to watch the show and their ladies wrestle and their best friend Seth beat Triple H down. "Guys!" Seth smiled as he hugged his best friends. "Dude you look great!" Roman complimented. "Thanks my boy. Triple H is gonna pay for screwing us over! And our friendship. Oh and good luck with your girls" Seth winked as he left and checked his knee. Dean and Roman looked at each other and hugged each other and was ready to start their tasks at hand. Later in the night, Becky and Sasha arrived to hang with the boys before Roman left to face Undertaker. Becky was cuddled into Dean and Sasha was snuggled into Roman as they watched Randy Orton battle Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship. "This match sucks" Becky complained. "Just can't believe Jeff and Matt came back! My boy's are back!!" Dean blurted. Roman was ready and left to take out Undertaker. During the match, the trio watched in disbelief as Roman destroyed the Undertaker. Dean saw Becky grow tears in her eyes and kissed her cheek. Sasha was taken back as Roman beat Undertaker with a steel chair. Undertaker put up a good fight, but soon he knew the fight was lost and told Roman to finish him. Roman obliged and speared Undertaker senseless and the match ended in a Roman Reigns victory. The arena booed Roman as he left the ring to head backstage. Now was time to finish the plan.

The next night on Raw, Seth was talking with Kevin about the superstar shake up and where they would probably be going. "So this may be our last night with each other" Seth sighed. "Yeah. It was hella fun with you guys here" Kevin smiled as he hugged Seth and prepared to fight in their tag team match with Seth and Finn teaming up. Kevin saw Roman, who looked like he was composing himself. "Roman you ok?" Kevin asked. "I'm good man. I got something big planned after Bill says goodbye. It's a really big deal" Roman implied. "Ok don't have to tell me. Just good luck" Kevin said as he left. The tag match happened with Seth and Finn winning and Goldberg saying goodbye Roman came out and had a scared look on his face. "Sasha Banks. Come out here baby" Roman called. Sasha's music hit and she smiled as she walked to the ring and hugged Roman. "Look baby. We've been dating for a year and I already know you're the girl for me. So I have to ask you something about our future" Roman got down on one knee and the crowd along with Sasha gasped. "
Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, will you do me a favor and be my beautiful wife?" Roman asked pulling a ring out his pocket. "Yes baby YES!" Sasha cried as she hugged Roman and kissed him with all her love. The crowd applauded the love, but was cut by Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch. They hugged their friends and Dean grabbed a mic. "I know I was saving this for Smackdown Live but since all my buddies from there are watching this, even Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon in the back, I have to do this. Becky understand when we went to the mall I never left to cheat on you alright. I went to get you this" Dean pulled a box from his pocket at which Becky burst into tears. "Rebecca Quinn, will you marry me?" Dean smiled. Becky tackled Dean and kissed his entire face. "Yes I'll marry you!" Becky yelled as the crowd chanted YES! The entire Raw and Smackdown lockeroom came out to congratulate the newly engaged couples in their future. "This is the happiest day of my life" Sasha smiled as she kissed Roman and Becky kissed Dean with the lockerooms carrying them and parading their future with each other as brother in laws, sister in laws, husbands, and wives.