Comfy and Cozy (Becky and Dean)

After Dean took her sightseeing in the car, the two arrived at the hotel. Becky had her hair all poofy from the wind when she stuck her head out the window while Dean was driving. "You really can't be doing that. Bug could've flown in your mouth" Dean smirked. "Like you ain't acted like a little kid before. You're uptight" Becky giggled. "No. Just wanna make sure nothing happens to you where I get held responsible for it and I get beat for it" Dean half smiled. Becky slightly blushed at him, she hated to admit it but his smile got her really nervous. Dean scowled at Becky's blushing face. "Your face is red. That's a shame orange and red don't mix" Dean chuckled. Becky softly laughed. "Jokes get you a lot of girls?" Becky snickered. "Not really" Dean sighed sitting on the bed. Becky frowned and sat next to him. "Wanna talk about it champ?" Becky asked rubbing her hand up and down his back. "It's Renee. We broke up after we had our... problems and I just have a hard time getting out of my head since we we're hella close" Dean sniffed, rubbing his eyes. Becky layed her head on his shoulder and continued to stroke his back. "I'm so sorry Dean. That's horrible but these types of things make you stronger as you go on in life and I'll be with you every step of the way" Becky softly assured. Dean got up and hugged Becky, to which she happily returned. "Thank you Becky" Dean yawned. "Tired?" Becky playfully teased. Dean nodded and climbed in bed in just boxers. Becky had on her favorite spaghetti strap and Dean's boxers. "You better give that back" Dean ordered. "Just don't smell it" Becky mocked as she got in bed with him, causing the two to laugh. "Goodnight Becks" Dean smiled. Becky smiled as he drifted to sleep along with her wondering how things were going with Sasha and Roman.