August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

" You ain't gone do shit. August we the same age and I know that you don't want me dating Trey but too bad. I Love him and he loves me. " I said standing up for myself.

" Fine. When he breaks your heart don't say shit to me cause I tried to warn yo ignorant ass but you don't wanna listen. " He said.

" August. Don't you dare say another word. " Keira said.

" It's fine Keira. This is why I didn't wanna tell him cause I knew this is how he would act. You my damn blood cousin and you gone say some shit like that. You know what August? Burn in hell cause you ain't shit and I can't wait until Keira sees your true colors cause like I said you ain't shit. " I said with hurt in my voice.

" True colors? " Keira said with a confused look on her face.

" Teanna shut up. '' August said.

" August what is she talking about? " Keira asked.

" Go ahead. Tell her August. " I smirked.

August hurt me and I was gone hurt him too. Don't play with me cause I will make you regret every little thing you do to me. August should know that by now.

" Teanna I swear to god if you say anything ima-- "

" You gone what?! August what the fuck you gone do huh?! Oh what you gone beat me like you did Stacy? " I asked cutting him off.

" Are you serious?! " Keira yelled.

" As ever. Tell her August. Tell her how you beat Stacy to the point that she had to have surgery. Tell her how you have to take medicine cause of your anger problems. Tell her how you crazy you are. " I sneered.

" August tell me she's lying. " Keira said choking on her own words.

" Keira let me explain. " He said quickly.

" Weak ass bitch. Now lets see who gone be on who's shoulder crying. Trey come on. " I smirked.

" Teanna you ain't nothing but a bitch. That's why you didn't have anybody to raise you right cause you ain't shit but a hoe. Opening your legs for any and every man just cause he gives you something or tell you that they love you. I wonder why your father walked out on you and now I know but just remember who was there for you cause it damn sure wasn't no nigga. Hell not even yo own mama was there for you. Who was there when you got shot? Who was there when you got raped? Who was there when yo ass was almost killed? Who was there when you lost yo baby? BICH I WAS!! NOBODY ELSE BUT ME!! " he yelled.

I turned around with tears in my eyes. August didn't have to bring up the fact that my father walked out on me and that I lost my child. I was 16 years old and dumb. I got pregnant and 9 months later I had the baby and somebody broke into my house and shot and killed him. They tried to kill me but I survived.

" Lose my number. We are no longer family. I don't claim yo ass no more. " I said with tears streaming down my face.

I walked out of the studio with Trey behind me. I ran to Trey's car an got in. He got in and looked at me. '' Baby don't worry about what August said. He's just mad cause you spilled his secret that he was gone keep from Keira. " he said grabbing my hand.

" I don't give a damn about what he said!! Im hurt at the fact that he brought up my father walking out on me and me losing my baby!! He knows damn well that's those two subjects are sensitive to me. I blamed myself for so long cause I thought it was my fault that my father walked out on me and till this day I blame myself for my child's death. That shit hurts Trey!! I lost my son. My son. He didn't even get to live to see a month!! A month Trey. A month. He was only 4 weeks old and they took him from me. Yeah I was young but I was ready and you know what? Tomorrow is his birthday. He would've been 5 years old. I hate August. " I broke down crying.