She then got out of the bed and walked around to the other side and gently helped Logan out of the bed. She wrapped her arm around his waist and gently helped him up and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

She helped him sit on the bathtub side, then she turned on the water. She dipped her fingers in the water to check that it weren't to hot for him.

"Can you handle getting in yourself?" She asked him concerned.

"I'll manage ace, you go change the sheets." He told her reassuringly.

"Just shout if you need anything okey?" She told him while kissing him on his cheek.

"I will Ace." He told her reassuringly.

When she had walked out from the bathroom, she walked straight towards the cupboard with bedding and opened the top drawer and grabbed a new sheet. She pulled of the old one that were soaking wet and replaced it with the new one. After she was done she walked back into the bathroom and that's when she saw Logan sleeping in the tub.

She bent down and gently touched his cheek.

"Logan? Time to wake up." She gently whispered into his ear.

"Oh, did I fall asleep again?" He asked tiredly.

"Yeah you did baby. But it's okey." She told him while kissing him on his forehead.

She got up and walked towards the cabinet and grabbed a white fluffy towel for Logan.

"Here baby,let me help you up." She told him while grabbing his arms and slowly dragging him out of the bathtub.

She wrapped the towel around him, then helped him sit on the bathtub side. When she looked at him again she saw the dark circles around his eyes, she placed both hands on his cheek and looked in to his eyes.

"You'll tell me if there was anything wrong right?" She told him concerned.

"It's nothing ace, I'm just not sleeping lately.." He told her honestly.

"Why don't you wake me when you can't sleep?" She asked him concerned that he didn't wake her.

"I don't want to wake you Ace". He told her honestly.

"Logan.. I want you to wake me if you can't sleep, I don't want you laying there not sleeping." She told him while giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"I promise that next time that I can't sleep, I will wake you okey?" He told her honestly.

"That's all I'm asking, now let's get you back in bed." She told him.

He grabbed a pair of boxers that Rory had grabbed for him, put them on. He kept the towel on, then he gently stood up. He saw the worry in her eyes looking at him.

"I'm fine ace, I at least need to try walking alone." He told her honestly.

"I'll be right behind you okey?" She told him.

Logan gently started walking into the bedroom, when he finally reached the bed, he sat down exhausted but with a smile on his face.

"You're amazing Logan." She told him proudly.

"Yeah finally had the strength to at least walk a little bit on my own." He told her exhausted.

"Well you need to lay down and try to get some rest okey?" She told him.

"I'll try ace but I'm not promising anything.." He told her sounding like he were giving up.

"Hey don't give up okey?" She told him while watching in to his eyes.

"I'm just really tired.. But I'm tired of not sleeping." He told her honestly.

"Well at least try okey?" She told him while kissing him on the lips.

He finally laid down and she covered him with the cover, then she walked into the living room and grabbed her computer and started writing on her articles.

About an hour later she looked at the clock 10.00am, she decided to call Paris and tell her she had gotten the job.
She grabbed her phone and dialed Paris number and waited for her to answer.
When she didn't answer, Rory decided to leave a message.

"Hey, you've reached Paris I can't take your call right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"Hey Paris, it's Rory. I just called to let you know that you got the job for taking care of Logan. So if you could call me back at this number as soon you could that would be great."

She hung up the phone, then texted Finn.

~ "Good morning Finny, do you and Colin want to come over for breakfast?" ~ Rory.

~ "Good morning to you to love. I'd love to, our boy still sleeping?" ~ Finn.

~ "Yeah, he had a rough night again." ~ Rory.

~ "We'll be over in about 30 minutes and we'll bring coffee and beagles, no discussion." ~ Finn.

~ "I don't know what I would do without you and Colin." ~ Rory.

Sorry for taking so long for updating.. Have been really busy. Thanks so much guys for reading my fanfic