Ch 4

Dipper pov

It's been about a week. They would bring me food and take me to the river twice a day for.
But today felt different. Weird.
I wasn't given food in the morning. I'm hungry and close to noon. I listen carefully. There was growling and heavy breathing. Voices were faint like mumbling. I hear Mabel scream for someone to wait.
It was quiet and then I heard footsteps coming my way. I back away from the prison door.
"He's a healer. You can take him but he's pregnant."

The wood door and off and a purple wolf walked down. He was big maybe even bigger than Stan. Like as big as Bill. And Bill is a large alpha.
He walked closer and sniffed my fur. He bites the back of my neck and forced me into the ground. I whimper and whine. He lets go and I heal myself. His large body was hovering over mine. He turned human and took my front paw and twisted it the wrong direction. I turn human and the pain in my wrist decreased. He pins me on my back. My tail tucks between my legs and my feet push against his hips.

"W-what do you want?! Don't make love to me I already have a mate he'll get angry!"

"Hehehe. I don't make love. I find a omega that I like and bring it back to my alpha pack. Then we fuck. Simple as that. You give us pups. We give you food and protection. Now let's go."

He pulled me up and pushed me out of the den. I fall on my side. He pulls me up by my arm and forced me forward. I turned into a wolf and growled at him. He also turned back to being a wolf. I whimper.
"Mabel don't let him take me!"

"Shut it and move!"
He pushed me again. He puts his wing over my back. I silently walk with him. Tears well up in my eyes. I look back to my pack. Mabel's head was down in shame.

The walk was long and silent.
"We're here." He said making me flinch there was a pack of alphas but none his sizes. There was just buried pit. There was a few feathers sticking out.
I'm gonna die here!
"Welcome back Tad. So you found another of your liking. He's small. What about the others?"

"The litter will survive with him plus he's adding to it."

They all snickered.
"We won't have to wait for him to heal either. He has healing powers." Tad explained. He pushed me forward. He took me to a den and nudged me in. There were 3 small pups. One gray, one beige, the other a cream color.
They were crying.
"I don't have enough milk to feed them. What abou-"

"Care for them or I'll make you have enough milk."

I walk to them and curl my body around them. I start licking their bodies. They are close to being able to eat meat but not for another month or so.
"Do you need food?"
I look up at Tad and nod. He told me to stay like a good omega and left. He came back with a chunk of bear meat. The three little ones drink what I have.
He drops in in front of me.
"Ground rules. You will not leave this place without permission. I will mate with you once you have your litter. You will do what is asked of you with out question. You will not howl. When we bring you meat you will eat it. All of it."

He pushed the meat to me. "Eat."
He left me. I start eating it wasn't a large piece but it was filling and rich.
I finished it and lick the three little one who finished eating. They were finally asleep. Tad came in. He laid behind me.
"Shhh just fall asleep for fuck sake."
I place my head down and fall asleep.

(Time skip).
I wake up it was still dark out. Tad was asleep. I get up and go to the opening. I sit down taking in fresh air. As far as I can see everyone was sleep or high off of illusion Berries. There were trees around. But the best one I could climb would be going through all of them.
I go back inside. Tad was in a deep sleep. I pick up the tree pups. And quietly carry them to the exit.
"And where are you going?"
I stop but put the pups down by the exit. I turn to Tad.
"Just letting them breath in some fresh air. It's good for them."