Twenty-Five ....

Kyasia
I looked at the love of my life bleeding in the ambulance. I held onto her hand while crying my eyes out.

Me : Baby I need you to hang on for me.... I-I can't lose you. Not like this.

A rapid beeping nose came from the monitor.  One of the paramedics gtabbed a breathing pump placing it over her mouth.

Me : Oh God!

The doors of the ambulance opens and two doctors roll Seanice out. I follow behind them scared as ever.

Paramedic : *to the doctors* Female. Age 21. Gunshot wound to the chest. We're losing her fast she's lost a lot of blood. 

Doctor 1 : Open O.R. 3 and get her prepped for surgery.

A nurse came next to me and grabbed me from Seanice and the doctors.

Nurse : Ma'am got can't go back there please have a seat in the waiting room for me.

Me : That's my girlfriend.  I NEED to be by her!

?? : Kyasia!

I turned around and saw Anita and Jay. I ran to Anita crying my ass off. She held me in a tight embrace trying to cool me down a bit.

I really love Kyasia. I'll do everything in the world for that girl just to see her smile and her. 

Seanice (her spirit)

I opened my eyes and looked around me. A hospital?  I gasped and grabbed onto my body from the Gunshot. No blood. No wound. No nothing. The hell?

I seen Kyasia looking sad and her eyes were red as hell. I walked over to her getting her attention.

Me : Baby? Why You crying in fine!  Look! 

?? : She can't hear you love.

I turned around to where the voice was coming from. It was this woman that wore this long white dress with a crown on her head. She was actually beautiful.

The woman walked up to me giving me a warm smile. I raised one of my eyebrows lost as hell right now.

Me : What you mean ? Why she cant hear me but you can? And apparently .....see me ?

Woman : Seanice as of now, youre a spirit. Kyasia cannot see or hear you as a spirit.

Me : *blinks a few times* So if im a spirit,  where the hell is ME?

She waves her hand and in an instant we're in an.....operating room?

Doctor : I need more suction here. I cant see where the bullet is. 

I look and there was me. The shit was scary as hell. Seeing you on the table and youre......here. I dont even know if that made any sense.

Loud beeping came from my left. My heart rate was dropping. I looked down at my hands and they were slowly fading away. I quickly panicked.

Me : Yo what the fuck?!

Woman : Seanice stop panicking or it'll get worse. Calm down.

I did what she told me and calmed down. I started thinking of Kyasia and her smile. Her lips. Her everything.

Beep..... Beep.... Beep.....

Nurse : She's back stable.

Doctor : Good. And I finally found that bullet. Let's stich her back up and put her in a room. 

I sighed in relief then looked at the woman. She then waved her hand again and we were not in the O.R. no more. She looked at me and crossed her arms around her chest.

Woman : You really love Kyasia?

Me : With all my heart. I'll give her the world. My own life if I have to.

Woman : *smiles warmly* What you did today was the real meaning of loving someone that much. I find that very special. Most people don't realize what they gave unless they're already gone or they lost them.

I nodded in agreement. The woman then grabbed my hand and we ended up back in the waiting room. Kyasia was damn near a wreck. I watched her shake in her seat and staring into space. I was worried of her. The woman looks at me and points at Kyasia.

Woman : She really loves you Seanice. I can feel her feelings overwhelmed by everything that happened between you two.

Me : I know she loves me. *Looks at the woman* I can't leave her alone. I can't picture myself without her next to me. I know what I did in the past was fucked up completely, but I learned from it. I don't talk to no other girl no more BUT Kyasia. All I want in my life is her. I wana grow old with her. My heart craves for Kyasia.

The woman looks at me then nods.

Woman ; Don't worry. You won't leave her Seanice.

When she said that everything started getting white and bright as hell....

Beep.....Beep....Beep.....Beep....

My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the lights and the white ceiling. Once I got adjusted I turned my head to my right and saw a doctor. She saw me and smiled.

Doctor : Well hello Seanice. You have guest that want to see you already.

I didnt know if she knew this but I was smiling my ass off then. The doctor then checked my stats and all then looked at me again.

Doctor : I'll send them in one at a time so you can register everything.

I blinked letting her know ok. I didn't know if I could talk or not. I just chose not to. After that she left and it was quiet.

A small buzz of pain came from my chest. I looked down and saw the big bandage where the doctors operated on. Damn it looked smaller than this off the table. I guess.

The door opens and in comes my heart. She looked so fragile and her eyes were so red from crying. I wanted to cry for her cause I don't like her like this. She saw me looking at her and her sadness changed to relief.

Kyasia : Oh God Seanice!

She ran to my side kissing by head. I grabbed her with my right arm pulling her into a hug. I heard her crying again in my neck. I rubbed her back calming her down. When she did she lift up and looked at me giving me a small smile.

Kyasia : I thought I lost you. *runs her fingers through my hair*

I looked at Kyasia and thought about our life together. She is the main reason I get up in the morning. I could never trade her for nothing in the world. Then I thought about what I told that woman in all white.

I placed my hand on her cheek. Kyasia smiled softly and I felt her hand on mine.

Me : *voice going in and out* Marry...me...

Kyasia looks at me as her eyes widen from what I said. I gave her a warm smile reassuring her on what I said.

Kyasia : M-Marry?

I nodded. She hugs me tightly putting pressure on my wound. I whined a bit but sucked it up hugging her back. She started back crying again. My big ass baby.

Me : *kisses her head* I.... love you Kyasia..

Kyasia : *sniffs* I love you too Seanice.

●●●
I missed yall on the low! But anyway Love Em All will be ending so be prepared my loves!

Seanice