Fifteen...

Few Months Later...

Kyasia

Anita : Kyasia!

I opened my door and in comes Anita with some package in her hands. I shut the door behind her and she walks in the living room smiling from ear to ear.

Me : Yes Anita. Why you smiling like that. And whats in your hand anyway?

Anita : *giggles* So me and Jay took pictures.

Me : Aww. For real?! Let me see them!

Anita ; These aint pictures you think I'm talking about though.

I look at Anita confused but then I thought on what she probably meant.

Me : Ew you two nasty!

Anita : What? No! Hell no not those pictures the fuck? The hell I look like showing you some nasty shit like that?!

Me : Anita...knowing yo ass...

Anita : Oh hush hush. Anyway *hands me the package* Look and see for yourself.

I grabbed the package and looked at Anita a good minute. She smiled at me then rushed me to open them. I opened the package then gasped at the pics.

Me : Anita yall didnt....

Anita : Yes we did.

There were lots of pictures of me and Seanice at the tattoo shop. I was sitting in her lap hugging on her and Jay and Anita wanted to be funny and take pictures of us.

The picture was pretty honestly. She caught both our good sides and we were both smiling. I fell in love with the picture.

Me : Aww.

Anita : I know. Thats what I said to Jay.

I smiled then. Anita then looks at me and folds her arms.

Anita : Kyasia you and Seanice would make a cute couple boo. Jay thinks the same way.

Me : Yeah. But I doubt Seanice feels the same.

I then placed the pictures down on the table. Anita awed and places her hand on my leg.

Anita : Seanice probably feels the same towards you Kyasia.

Me : How you would know? You didn't even talk to her. I mean..*sighs* I really like her. She's so sweet and generous. And sexy to me. But she probably has too many things to be worrying about. And having a girlfriend or even me with her aint even important.

Anita : Thats a Damn lie Kyasia.

I looked at Anita who was mad at the moment. I mean hell it maybe true about Seanice.

Anita : Kyasia, stop downing yourself like that. You are a young sweet and beautiful girl who deserves better in life. Seanice thinks you're important. I know she does because dont nobody talk to anybody thats not important to them.

She did had a point there. I looked at the picture again and then back at Anita.

Me : Does she know about this yet?

Anita : Not yet. I was gonna tell Jay to tell her.

Me : Let me tell her. I want to show her.

Anita : Well then...alright then.

I smiled then got up. Anita got up as well and I hugged her. She awed and hugged me back.

Me : Thanks Anita. I love you so much girl.