"S-Scott," Scott says quietly, his eyes never leaving Mitch once.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Scott," Mitch says as he smiles at him.

"I-I know I don't have much time because b-b-but I just wanted to th-thank you-"

Mitch is about to start signing the album but he instantly stops what he's doing and looks over at Scott, wanting to listen to him carefully about what he has to say.

"Y-You're music saved me and I-I know it sounds silly but I just... I'm sorry," Scott mumbles. He can feel his cheeks turning bright red with the amount of blushing he's doing, and he feels so embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry," Mitch says softly. "Thank you... for saying that. I appreciate it."

"Mitch, you have other fans waiting," the bodyguard snaps.

"Will you shush, Kevin. I'm talking. Give me a second," Mitch rolls his eyes and then he finishes signing Scott's album. "Here you go. I hope you enjoy the concert tonight." He hands Scott the album and then pulls him into a gentle hug.

Scott closes his eyes and takes in every second and wishes the hug could last forever, but it doesn't. Scott looks over at Kirstie and can't help but smile when he sees that she's on the verge of tears.

"Next!"

"Thank you!" Scott says quickly to Mitch before he walks away from him. He looks back over and sees Kirstie talking with Mitch with a big smile on her face and he can just barely hear what she's saying.

"That's my best friend, Scott. He really looks up to you. Your music really did save him," Kirstie says as she watches Mitch sign the album for her. "So I just want to say thank you as well."

"It's my pleasure. I'm glad my music can help others, truly. It means a lot to me to hear that," Mitch says.

Kirstie smiles and hugs Mitch before quickly walking over to Scott.

"What did you say to him?" Scott asks curiously.

"Oh, nothing," Kirstie smiles and they take the gift bags that were handed to them on the way out.

"Want to go look at the merch stand? We still have a half an hour before the show starts," Scott says.

"Yeah, why not? We can't go crazy though. We don't have that much money," Kirstie warns.

"I know, I know. I just want to buy a shirt or something. We have the gift bags anyways so I don't need to spend much. Your mom would literally kill me if I blew all the money on merch," Scott says.

"I'm sure she'd understand, but she definitely wouldn't be happy," Kirstie chuckles.

****

As soon as Scott gets home from the concert, he flops onto his bed and grabs his laptop.

@mitchgrassi: what an incredible crowd tonight in arlington! always good to be home

Scott hesitates before he decides to post his meet-and-greet picture with Mitch, and he's thankful that the photographer managed to capture the two of them hugging after Scott had thanked Mitch for saving his life. That's a moment he wants to remember forever.

@scotthoying: @mitchgrassi the concert was amazing! I'm still buzzing, thank you for being amazing as always ❤️

Scott smiles as he browses through his twitter, and then he checks his notifications.

@mitchgrassi favorited your tweet

@mitchgrassi followed you

Scott barely has any time to react before he gets another notification that made his heart stop for a moment.

@mitchgrassi: @scotthoying my pleasure thanks for being so brave & strong ❤️

Scott couldn't do anything but sit there and stare at the screen with shock, his eyes wide.

From KitKat:

mitch just tweeted you!! you must be freaking out!!

From Alex K:

you still hung over that dumb pop star? get over yourself scott he'll never give a damn about you

Scott frowns as he reads the text from his now ex-boyfriend, Alex. He doesn't even know why he still has Alex's phone number when all Alex ever does is text him harsh things. They ended almost a year ago, yet Alex still thinks he owns Scott when he doesn't own him at all.

To Alex K:

please stop texting me alex

Scott turns his phone back and goes back to his laptop. He takes a screenshot of everything and then he posts all of his pictures on his instagram account. He only has a little over 2,000 followers due to the fact he constantly posts about Mitch, but he feels pretty good about it. Then he posts everything on facebook though he knows most of the comments will be from people at school making fun of him for being "so pathetic". Scott doesn't care about them though.

Scott's just extremely thankful that tomorrow is a Saturday which means he doesn't have to go to college tomorrow so he has time to process everything that happened this weekend, though he does have to work in the afternoon but he would much rather do work than school.