one.

A/N: So, this is a fic I started writing awhile ago but I was unsure if I wanted to post it or not because there's a lot of trigger warnings and stuff and idk if people will like it?

Here's the first chapter. So, if people like it enough, I'll post more???

Yup, another one. Because I can't stop writing scomiche lol.

Trigger Warnings: abuse, bullying, and homophobia

****

"Oh God. I don't think I can do this Kirst,"

Scott couldn't believe it. After five years of idolizing this boy, he was finally meeting him.

Mitch Grassi.

Just thinking of the boy gave Scott shivers and made him feel those butterflies in his stomach. Everybody knew of Scott's major crush on the international famous pop sensation, and he's often made fun because of it at school, but he doesn't care what anyone else says about him because Mitch Grassi helped Scott. Mitch Grassi is the reason why he's still here today.

"Scott," Kirstie's soft voice spoke, shaking Scott out of his thoughts. "Don't back out now. You've spent all summer working to save money for this concert and this meet-and-greet. Mitch Grassi is important to you and at first, I thought it was silly that you spent your entire summer working instead of relaxing, but now I understand. Go in there, meet Mitch Grassi, and tell him what you want to tell him. It's okay to be scared."

"What if he laughs at me?" Scott asks, biting his lip.

Scott still can't believe that he's actually here, at a Mitch Grassi concert, about to meet him. He camped out overnight with Kirstie, who is like the best friend ever for doing that, Scott thinks.

"I've seen him with fans online and how he acts during interviews. He seems sweet," Kirstie says.

"Oh, he is," Scott says. "I-I mean.... I've never met him b-but-"

Kirstie laughs. "I understand, Scott. Thank you for introducing him to me. I really love his music,"

"I told you you'd love him. His music is amazing. What's your favorite song?" Scott asks.

"I'd have to say... I really like See Through. It's really touching and I like the message," Kirstie smiles.

"That's mine too!" Scott says excitedly. He looks over and his eyes go wide when he sees there's only a couple more people left before it's his turn to meet Mitch, and his heart is racing. He just wants to run and never come back, because he already knows he's going to somehow going to make a fool of himself and that's the one thing he doesn't want to do in front of his idol.

"Scott, you're next. Pay attention," Kirstie whispers as she gently pushes the tall blonde foward.

"Oh God," Scott swallows a lump in his threat as he stares forward at the boy he's admired and idolized for so long, he's just a few feet away from him. Scott prays that he doesn't forget what he wants to say.

"Take a deep breath. You'll be fine," Kirstie says before giving Scott a gentle hug from behind.

"Next," the bodyguard says, gesturing Scott to come forward.

Scott let's out a squeak and Kirstie gently pushes him forward, towards where Mitch was standing.

Mitch looks over at Scott and smiles at Scott. "Hi. Wow. You're tall," he chuckles. "Would you like me to sign it?" He asks, nodding towards his, newest and first, album that Scott was holding in his hands tightly.

Scott nods and hands the album to Mitch, and takes a deep breath.

"What's your name?" Mitch asks as he looks up at Scott.