Back to the past part 2

Selena

Me and Nick were behind the counter working quietly as Dylan sat on a spare chair beside the counter watching my every move.

The bell on the top of the door rang as a tall man in his late 20's entered the shop. He had dirty blonde hair, and had tattoos all down his neck and on his hands. "Hello I'm Selena. How may I help you?" I asked him "Hi. I'm Alex. I'm proposing to my girlfriend tonight and was wondering what kind of flowers would suit the occasion?" I smiled, I loved these types of customers. "Since white is kind of wedding material. I'm thinking maybe a mixture of pink and white or pink and red with a white ribbon tying them together?" I recommended showing his pictures from our flower book we sold.

From the corner of my eye I could see Dylan's jaw clenching and his hands in a tight fist, his knuckles turning a white colour. My whole face drained, getting terrified "I'll go get those for you!" I said once Alex agreed. I ran behind where my other co-worker Samantha was "if I give you the signal. Please call the police" I said tears running down my face as I was scared as I could hear screams from my boyfriend and other co-worker Nick.

She nodded as I ran back out with the flowers "Dylan!" I screamed seeing my bloody husband  on the floor breathing heavily "he got physical Selena. Claiming Alex was flirting" Nick said both him and Alex fists clenched and it looked as though steam was going to come flooding out both of their ears "He threatened to kill you if you talked to me again" Alex said sympathy all over his face "Samantha. Call an ambulance"

I stood their staring at Dylan as he yelled out for me "Karma's a bitch"

Ooooooo