chapter 10

Virat pov
After lunch we went to our room for playing video games. Meanwhile the door knocked aarav went and when he open the door he said
Aarav: "arry chachu dekho chachi aa gayi".
This boy n I m telling you.
Then I saw her she started blushing harder than ever then i scolded aarav he went outside with bruno. In that room only me and anushka is there I think she wants to ask something about last night.
AS: "I...I wan...want t...to as...ask some...something about last night."
Yeah I m right.
Vk: "yeap!"
As: "I m sorry".
Vk: "sorry but why?"
As: "because of rude behaviour last night".
Vk: "sorry toh mujhe kahna chahiye kyunki maine tumhe bahut dukh diya sorry".
As: "main tumhe tabhi maaf karungi jab tum mujhe maaf karoge".
Vk: "ok maaf kiya friends".
As: "ok friends".
She came and sat in the chair there was silence for a minute then I want to ask something about her.
Vk: "aaaaa...... I want to ask something can I ask if you can  permit".
As: "yeah you can".
Vk: "aaaa... you.. have boyfriend".
As: "what? Ab no".
Yess she haven't.
Vk: "but rahulllll........ I mean your boyfriend is rahul n".
As: "what do you mean. You thought that he is my boyfriend offfffoooo...... I don't know that you virat you thought that I think you can better understand me but no you can't".
I think she really hurt from my words.
Vk: "sorry anushka I know you really hurt but last night rahul was try to became your boyfriend. Sorry once more".
As: "no problem but I will forgive you only one condition you can come with me for an ice cream treat than only I can forgive you otherwise I can't I knew that your diet chart is important for your cricket but only one day it didn't cause please...."
Vk: "ok ok ok that is the only way that you can forgive me than ok lets go for it."
We went for an ice cream treat and then we sat near the bench and enjoy as my unforgetful day I m very happy that rahul is only a friend for him thank god but what she thought about me? But I haven't answer.

Anushka pov
When we sat there about a minute I saw his face he wanted to ask something from me but I have no option that he want to talk something for his game pressure for next match but I m very happy that he is became our new captain in all format but he didn't seems happy then I thought I have to start conservation from my side.
As: "aabbb.... you didn't look happy you became our new captain in t20 odi test and in ipl also what a great coincidense I m very happy  for you".
Vk: "no I mean yeah I mean that I m sad and happy at the sametime. I m sad because mahi bhai leave that captaincy I didn't thing that no one can except me as a captain if I fail in that. I don't know but if I lose my first match or series no I can't just take it from mahi bhai he is my big brother after all how can I cheat him".
I hear it very carefully his one one word than I said
As: "how can you cheat him u didn't stolen from him he gave you his captaincy for next cricket generation you are the perfect cricketer and captain. Jaaha tak ki baat hai ki tum match ya series haar jaoge to tumhe iss bare me mahi bhai ko batani chahiye he can help you when you believe in yourself all can trust and believe in you all can except you as a captain or not as a captain but the legend of cricket.  But you can't told me that y you are happy?"
Vk: "because ra.....rahul is not here for disturbing us thank god".
I knew that he didn't told me all truth but I m happy coz he was happy.
Virat pov
I didn't told her all truth coz I don't know how she react for that so we sat for an hours and she explained me everything very clearly how can she do this  I m happy coz she is happy then we came to our house when we entered to our house anushka jump and run as fast as she can then she kept her hand on someones eye I think he is her father and he turned back he is very happy. Then anushka came near me and said
As: "virat he is my dad and dad he is virat kohli the indian cricket teams new captain".
He said to me
Anu dad: "hi virat I m Ajay sharma Anushka's father and I meet your  brother and your mom they are good in natue but why  are you looking so tensed".
Vk: "uncle match tensions nothing else".
Anu's dad: "ok no problem son and kept your eye on your match".
Vk: "yeah sir thank you sir".

Hope you liked it keep voting and commenting thank you.