chapter 8

Virat pov
Somyaaa......"
I said as loud as she (anushka) can also hear that. She turned her head in my side she was far from me about 30 steps away she looked at me with confused eyes I also saw her and just ignored her.
Somya: "what happened virat? Why are screaming?"
Vk: "will you dance with me?"
Somya: "what? Yeah..... yeah why not virat let... lets go".
I held her hand with care and we came into dance floor there were only some distances because her back was my side and my back was her side so I got a plan. I came near and turned somya to her back that we got some eye contact with me and somya but then rahul whispered in her ears I didn't heard it because there was loud speakers very loud sounds. When he whispered in her ears she said ok and they went at the reception and then I was followed her for that reception and I got the seat near anushka rahul asked her that if she want something cold like wine or whisky but she said "no" but then rahul was try to convinced her I really want that I gonnna killl that stupid nonsense guy.
Rahul: "please only one its not cause diseases".
AS: "no I don't want I never drunk".
Rahul: "please only one forrr... me....".
Vk: "if she didn't want then why you force her".
AS: "I want, only for... you vir.... rahul".
She told that she drunk for rahul for not me what the hell ohhh!
Vk: "ok who am I why I am interferrring you sorry guys keep it up and for rahul".
I don't want to show my tears in her presence so I take a shortcut from there and meanwhile mahi bhai called me and kept my hand he saw me like he is always with me he is my big brother he never want that I feel lonely thats why he want me that I always being happy and he said
MB: "ladies and gentlemen l have to tell something about my younger brother that I want to leave my captaincy and our new captain is my younger brother Mr. Virat kohli. I m shocked what mahi bhai take leave from captaincy when I turned to see his face he smile gently for me. Meanwhile I saw Anushka who was standing with rahul and clapped for me I think she was first to clap for me I m shocked and I m happy at the same time because she clap for me when all are coming and congratulating me Anushka came near me and said
AS: "congratulation captain oh! Sorry our new captain".
We all bursted into laughter. Then rahul came near me and said as loud as all are surroundings can heard that he said.
Rahul: "congrats!(sighs) yehi sunna chahte the n".
Vk: "tumhara matlab kya hai?"
Rahul: mtlab ye ki captain banna chahte the to ban gaye n ab mahi bhai tumhari baat taal nahi sakte the to tumne unka use kiya shameless Mr. Kohli".
Vk: "what the hell are you talking about? Apni zaban sabhal ke baat kar thik hai, tu captain nahi ban paya isiliye to tu bol raha hai hahaha......".
Rahul: "main tere tarah nahi ho jo bheeekh mangu apni kabiliyat se achieve karta ho samjha".
MB: "stop it yaar rahul why are you fighting for only captaincy that is not much precious as your friendship don't get be rude I m the one who gave him my captaincy rahul or han usne kuchh bhi nahi kaha thik hai n".
I interrupted mahi bhai.
Vk: "friendship to kab ki khatam ho gayi hai or jaada daer tak main apni beijati nahi karwana chahunga so rahul tujhe ye captaincy chagiye n to teri captaincy tujhe hi mubarak thank you soooo much mahi bhai for the party and thank you for understanding me. Or han rahul tujhe kya lagta hai ki main yaha paiso ke liye aaya ho main nahi jaanta ki tu cricketer kisliye bana lekin cricket mera passion hai main mar sakta ho lekin cricket ko chhod nahi sakta samjha shameless Mr. Rahul."
Then I went from there when I saw anushka her eyes felt with  tears but I don't care about her because now she is not mine.

           Hope you guys liked it please keep voting and comenting. Thank you guys for your love♥