chapter 9

Virat pov
I don't know why she was crying I think if she cares me oh ho virat what are you talking about why she cares u she has a BF.
Anushka pov
He really hurt it rahul I never meet you again I said in my mind he is very bad boy I trust virat he is very very good more than rahul. But sometime I became rude with him he really hurt it sorry virat I never do this again virat.
Next morning
Virat pov
I woke up at 7:00am I went in the bathroom and then went to my gym which is attach to my house I love my gym after 2hours I came to my house meanwhile I saw her sitting in the sofa with Aarav I can saw her back she turned and said to me
AS: "hi virat".
Vk: "hi ".
Aarav: "only hi i meant that you didn't hug each other". This boy is shameless I knew that when he became an adult he has his gf then only he is like that ih god im tired from that boy, when I turned to see her face she became a tomato like red she must blushed harder than ever.
Meanwhile my mother saw me and said
Mom: "aagaya tu ye dekh tere liye ek surprise hai teri favorite actress Anushka sharma aa beth".
Oh ho ma why you said this when she already there I said in my mind.
Vk: "ma main fresh ho ke aa raha ho and thank you for the surprise"
I said that with a wide smile.
Mom: "jitni daer lagana hai laga le ye aaj pure din yehi rahegi".
Vk: "what!!!????? I mean pure din oh my god!?
Mom: "achha ab ja or jake fresh ho ke jaldi se aa".
I went upstair on my room take shower but I m very confused, surprise, and happy at the same time.
Anushka pov
What i m his favorite actress i feel very shy I knew that he got a shocked and surprise also but I love this guy coz when he was  talking to his mother saroj aunty like he was 5 years child who was very sweet and innocent.

Virat pov
When I came to the hall she is not there then someone said me
Aarav: "she was in kitchen helping dadi and mummy."
Vk: "who?"
Aarav: "Anushka chachi".
Vk: "tujhe kisne kaha ki main anu.... anushka ko dundh raha ho bahut shaitan ho gaya hai or chachi kaise hui vo teri".
Aarav: "jab vo aapse shadi kar lengi to chachi to meri ho hi jayengi n or agarrrr..... aapko vo pasand nahi hai to mujhe koi dikat nahi hai chhota ho par chalengi".
Vk : "achha mere baap tu jeeta main haara ok happy chal bahut bhukh lagi hai chal kuchh kha lete hai phir video games khelenge ok".
Aarav: "ok chachu".
Ohho this child is dangerous for me yaar.
When we reached we sit at our place then ma came to the kitchen and said
Mom: "aaja puttar aaj peet bhar kar khana anushka ne banaye hai ab tumhe hamare haato ka khana to achha nahi lekin kya karu beta budhi ho gayi ho n".
Ma said in teasingly tone.
Vk: "kya ma aise kyun bol rahi ho main apne diet chart ke hisab se khata ho n".
I said that in annoying tone.
Meanwhile she came with some food items nd place it in dinning table. Then she distrubuted all food items and bhabhi is helping her than my mom said
Mom: "aaja puttar tu bhi sab sath me mil kar khate hai".
And then she sat in front of me she is looking very beautiful and hot oops! No one can called her hot even her bf called her hot she is became mad oh I don't want to talk about that guy who is insulting my passion my cricket I hate that guy how she became his gf ohho!
Anushka pov
We ate our lunch or be say breakfast. And then bhabhi saroj aunty and me sitting in the room and vikas bhai watching T.V and virat, bruno, and Aarav are playing video games in his room I m happy that no one knows what happened last night only virat and I knew this.
After sometime I asked aunty that
AS: "aunty can I meet virat for some important works".
Mom: "kyun nahi mera puttar jaa or jake mil le kuchh kahega to mujhse aake kahna main uski khabar lungi".
I leave from there and went to virat's room as I entered in his room Aarav said
Aarav: "arry chachu dekho chachi aa gayi".
This boy is naughty I blushed and I saw his expression he also blushed harder than me.

Hope you guys liked what you think what was next step ok vk and as soo please keep voting and commenting thank you guys again.