Chapter 2.

Alexa's P.O.V
After Hayes and I did our shopping we went home, and by then everyone was awake. Hayes and I sorta avoided each other after the kiss. I went back to my own apartment. It's not small, but it's not big either. I just watched Netflix and ate ice cream all the day. Cause why not?
I was in the middle of watching The Incredibles when my phone lit up indicating I had a text.
Hayes: Can I come over?
Alexa: I'm pretty busy with my bf maybe tomorrow.
Hayes: YOU HAVE A BF?!
Alexa: no chill. It was a joke. Feel free to come over whenever you want. (:
Hayes: okay be there in 5.
I stayed in the same place I was in. I'm not trying to impress anyone. not even Hayes.
•••
*ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*
"HAYES DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO RING THE DOORBELL THAT MANY TIMES?!"
"Sorry."
I open the door, and there he is. He's dressed so casual, yet he looks so hot.
"What you want?", I say going back on the couch.
"I came to talk."
"Well talk.", I say.
"Have you um. Have you ever had sex?"
"Woah. Wow. That escalated quickly."
"Just answer the question.", he says seriously.
"Um no."
He smirks and comes closer.
"How would you like it if I taught you?", he says whispering in my ear.
I got chills just by him being so close.
"What do you mean? Like sex lessons?", I ask confused.
"Yeah."
"Hayes what the hell. No!"
"Come on. You won't be so clueless when the time comes. Please?"
"Are you doing this just to get in my pants?", I ask.
"No. I'm doing this to help you. So what do you say?"
"Fine."
"Great we start tomorrow. I'll be here at 10." and with that he left.
What have I gotten myself into?
•••
I decided to go shopping for some new lingerie. I got 3 sets of really pretty bras and panties. Lucky for me, I got laser hair removal on my special area,so there's nothing there. I also decided to do some regular shopping. I went to the normal teenage girl stores,
Forever 21, TopShop, Zara, etc. After that I went to footlocker and got more shoes.

If you think I'm a girly person, think again. I have my moments, but my shoes are the complete opposite of girly. I barely own any heels, the rest are all sneakers. Consider me a sneaker head.

Once I did all the shopping I needed to do, I went home. It was around 5:30, and I didn't know what to do. Hayes wouldn't be over for another 5 hours. I called Gilinsky to see what he was doing.
"Hey! Hey! Hey!", I say screaming.
"Heyy girlfriend.", he says in a girl voice.
"Jack don't ever do that again", I say laughing.
"What you want?"
"What are you doing. I'm bored.", I say.
"Oh so you only call me when you're bored i see."
"No I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I'm not doing much anyway all the guys are gone. Come over?"
"Yeah. I'll be there in a bit."
I got my keys and my phone and drove to the boys' house. Yes, they all live together. Except for Shawn, Matt, and Taylor. They all have their own places.
•••
"IM BACK BITCHES!!", I say walking in the house.
"I'm over here.", says Gilinsky.
He was shirtless and damn did he look hot.
"Damn Gilinsky. Tryna impress me?", I say laughing.
"Shut up."
"Let's do somethinggg. You're so boring.", I say whining.
"No I wanna watch movies."
I grab his hand and try to pull him up.
"Come on jack get up! Don't be lame."
I give up and instead get on top of him.
"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!", I say hitting his chest.
"Nope."
He grabs my waist and pulls me to lay down next to him.
"Hey let me go."
"Nope you're gonna watch movies with me."
"Ugh fine.", I say rolling my eyes.
•••
We watched Finding Nemo and a few other Disney movies cause we're childish like that.
It was currently 9:45.
"Ima go.", I say remembering  the time Hayes was coming over.
"Awe why."
"I have to do something."
"At 10 at night?", he asks.
"Yes. I need to go pick up my cousin from the airport. His flight is about to land."
"Oh okay. Bye. See you later."
"Byee.", I say leaving.
•••
I got home and quickly put on a new bra and panties. I changed into velvet shorts and a plain black loose crop top. I made sure my legs were shaved, and by the time I was done Hayes was here.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So are you ready?", he asks.
"Y-yeah.", I say.
"Don't be nervous."
"I'm not."
"Okay well let's get started.", he says leading me to the bedroom.
•••
"Okay so when it comes to sex you can either give or receive. Got that?"
"Mhm"
"We're gonna work on teasing."
"teasing?", I ask confused.
"yeah. It's what you do to make the moment more enjoyable, and to get someone to want you more."
"oh okay."
he leans in and we lock lips. He pulls me on his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. he slips his hand in my pants and starts to rub me. I gasp, and that gives him the perfect opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. he keeps rubbing going faster and faster and I let out a slight moan.
"enjoying it so far?", he says smirking.
he flips us over so he's on top and I'm laying underneath. he moves from kissing my lips, and going down to my neck. He searches frantically trying to find my sweet spot, and when he does I let out a moan.
"damn already.", he says.
"shut up."
he sucks my skin pretty sure leaving hickeys.
he moves all the way down to above my shorts and then stops and gets up.
"heyy."
"that's the magical art of teasing my dear.", he smirks.
"okay so is that all?"
"yeah that's it for today. next time we're gonna work on you teasing me."
"hm let's see how long you last.", I say smirking.
"what's that supposed to mean?", he asks.
"oh nothing."
"hey can I sleep over?", he asks.
"sure."
"okay. well I'm going to sleep."
he pulls off his shirt revealing his beautifully toned abs.
"eyes up here babe.", he says winking.
"i hate you."
"but you love me."
he gets in the bed with me.
"uh who said you were sleeping with me? I have another room."
"i did.", he says pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"goodnight Alexa."
"goodnight Hayes."
"Try not to dream about me too much.", I say smiling even though he can't see me.
"shut up."
And then ya know, we went to sleep.
•••
hola amigos. (means hey friends for those who don't know Spanish) Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Let me know. Oh and sorry about the sentences staring with capital letters and then some with lowercase. My keyboard is acting up.   And i apologize for any other grammatical errors I made. (: