| Girly talks |

After the argument with Luke, I've been staying with Zoe and Alfie, it's only been three days but it's been fun. I've felt like the argument is my fault but I just don't know what I did or said that was, Wrong. Today I've got meetings in London and I'm going home not that I mind going home, I think it will do me good being on my own for a few weeks.

It was early when my alarm woke me up and sighed thinking I better start getting ready to leave. Poppy was joining me on the trip and then were going for lunch and a bit of shopping before my second meeting and then finally catching the train home.

After stretching and climbing out of bed I decided to grab a shower so I headed into the ensuite bathroom and placed my floral towel on the towel rack before turning the shower on and then going to sort my outfit that I was going to wear out. After sorting the outfit out I went back into the bathroom where the shower was now hot so I removed my pyjamas which were a simple baggy crop top with a pair of shorts and climbed into the shower.

The hot water beats down onto my head and rolls down my body sending shivers up and down my spine. I reached for the sweet smelling shampoo; the shampoo it by Wella and it's called Brilliance this has to my my January favourites for sure the smell is amazing and how it starts off with the fruitiness of pineapples, pear, and clementines before turning to honey and praline laced with violet and quince. Once I washed my hair with the shampoo I moved on to my body which I washed with my Vanilla and Violet shower and bath Gel which smelt exactly like the name tells you it does.

After making sure all the bubbles were out of my hair and I was all clean I climbed from the shower and wrapped myself into my floral towel and headed back into the spare room where I checked my phone to see if Luke had texted me to apologise but no he didn't, Poppy on the other hand had texted me.

From Popsicle😘❤️🌸💕

Hey Freya, what time are you going to be at the train station? Don't want to be late 😘x

To Popsicle😘❤️🌸💕

The train leaves at half 9 so I going to be at the station by quarter past, just so I don't miss it 😂 xx

From Popsicle😘❤️🌸💕

Okay Doodle-bear. See you in about a hour 💗xx

To Popsicle😘❤️🌸💕

See you soon Pops, love you 💖xx

After responding to Poppy's texts I completely dried myself, pulled on some underwear and then my fill outfit. Today's outfit consisted of a perky pink 'Becky burnout top' a pair of high waisted slim fitting denim jeans along with a pair of brown ankle Booties. My hair is styled in a waterfall braid and all I had left to do was do my make up, accessories so I sat down in front of the white vanity.

Once I was sat in front of the vanity I slipped my two chokers around my neck and let my hair fall over my shoulders having to neaten the waterfall braid. I then grabbed my brand new watch which was a beauty and the beast one, in a golden yellow. I began my make up using my Perfect Brows Eye pallet before moving on and finishing with my Beauty and The Beast inspired lipstick in a red colour, I was sent this in my P.O. Box and I'm already loving it. I sprayed 'Daisy Dream' perfume and grabbed a phone case which happened to look like holographic slime, pretty cool if you asked me.