Chappy 4

(Y/N)

I might be crazy.

I might be asleep.

But Bendy moved and I want to talk to him. I have to. This is everything I dreamed of having.

He didn't flinch at all, and then I thought I was seeing things. Why wouldn't he move again? I just want to hear him speak.

I eventually walked to the Flow button after getting no response whatsoever. An animation of Bendy suddenly started playing on the screen and I took a glance back at the cutout. "Bendy?" I asked aloud again.

I dismissed everything and pushed the button to hear noises coming from above me. The ink must be flowing.

I walked out of the small room, passed the bendy cutout, giving it one more wondering glance. "Don't worry, Boris will- he'll get better soon.."

I didn't know what else to say. I knew Bendy was alive in that cutout. I just knew it. But poor Boris is just a specimen for experiments now. I refuse to believe that. Boris will live again...

As I walked down the hallway the sound of pipes from the ceiling could be heard. The flow of ink must've been the cause. I went back to the power room and took a good look at the switch. "Alright (Y/N), now or never.."

I pulled the lever down and a more distinct sound could be heard. The ink machine must be working!! I jogged with excitement to the ink machine room to find it all bordered up. I took a look behind me and peeked inside the room from a distance. There was no one.

"Bendy?"

A/N
I AM SO SO SO SORRY BUT OK...
I WANNA WRITE TWO ALTERNATIVE ROUTES TO THIS BECAUSE I HAVE TWO IDEAS WHERE IN ROUTE 1 BENDY IS ALL CUTE AND IN ROUTE 2 BENDY IS LIKE... On the pervy side of ya know what I mean ;)

OKAI OKAI BUT-

I don't know how I should write this now :((

I can do a thing where it's like Route 1- Chapter whatever or Route 2- Chapter whatever... but it might be complicated...

So I'm sorry sorry sorry today's update is short but PLEASE HAVE TRUST IN ME IM PLANNING BIGGGGG THINGS!!

so yeah!! Just please I need feedback from all of you people!!! Thanks yous <3

((PS imma go write some more now and you all will have a noice longg update for tomorrow :D ))