Spider

L was ‘sitting’ on his chair by the computer. Light, (two feet away from him because of the chains) was reading a book. Light was just about to get to the climax of his book when L screamed,
“Oh my gosh! Light get it!!”
“Why the hell are you screaming?! It’s 1:30 AM!”
“Light get the spider! Get the spider!”
Light couldn’t believe L, known to be the greatest detective in the world, was scared of spiders.  What a let down. Light, in obvious annoyance, walked casually over to start looking for the non-existing spider.
“Ryuzaki?  What is Gods name are you talking about? There is no spider.”
“Hmmmm….I swore I just saw it.” Said L putting his thumb to his lips, “Light- would you mind looking under the desk? I’m positive I startled it with my screaming.”
Light being so annoyed by L and him also wanting to finish his book decided that he could pretend to kill the spider and get back to reading.
“Okay, Ryuzaki- but afterwards I’m going to finish my book and you can’t bother me anymore tonight. Deal?”
L cocked his head to the side, “Deal. Thank you Light I appreciate it. Now look.”
With a sigh, Light obediently bent down to look for the spider that supposedly scared L.
“I can’t see it, or anything else for that matter.”
I can see everything I want right now L thought to himself as he stared at Light’s backside. 
“Light, do look deeper so I can---er I mean you can kill that spider.” Said L with a sly smile
Light took orders and bent further down. L’s dark eyes got huge by the sight of the perfection of Light’s body. Not only did he notice that he was growing at the sight of Light’s backside, but that he was 3-4 inches away from grabbing it. Light, noticing L’s wide eyes and dreamy look, turned around swiftly and said,
“You know all you had to do was ask.”
L snapping out of his look said,
“What are you talking about Light?”
Light was having no more of his nonsense, grabbed L’s black soft hair and kissed him deeply. L’s eyes were still opened shocked by the fact that Light was kissing him, but at the fact that Light’s lips were very soft. L’s eyes now closed, cooperated with the kiss and massaged Light’s tongue with his. The only thing that Light could taste was sweets. This was no astonishment to Light, since L had just had a cake with strawberries all over it. The truth was is that he actually enjoyed it. Light pulled away reluctantly,
“So, would you still like me to look for the spider….?”
Light didn’t even have to ask such a ridiculous question because he knew that L wanted him. L simply smiled, and sat the way a normal person should so Light could sit with him. For a change, L was in charge, so he thought. But when Light climbed on L he took complete charge.
Almost completely ripping off L’s favorite white T-shirt, he sucked L and softly bit his nipples until they where a complete point. But this wasn’t the only thing on L that was pointing up, and Light could feel it on his thighs. L took off Light’s shirt. Them both shirtless, Light started on L’s pants. Taking them off and having L underneath him naked excited Light even further. His mouth was all over L, that’s what they both wanted. Licking up and down his shaft, L moaned. Light was always making L beg for him, and this time it was no different.
“Beg for me Ryuzaki. Beg.” Light said this as he took his hand and slowly pumped L.
“Light---mmmm---please! I want you!”
Light smirked “Since you begged….” Light pumped faster and harder. L was a deep shade of pink as appose to his ghosty color. “Li-gh-t!”  He moaned, “I can’t hold it…!” as soon as those words were spoken, Light witnessed why. The white liquid ran down Light’s strong gripped hand.  It was now Lights turn to be surrounded in pleasure.  L tore off Light’s pants and briefs.  L devoured Light in him. Light could feel the back of his throat on his head; he wondered if he even had a gag reflex, this thought went away when L licked his shaft with his skilled tongue “Oh god!”  L took him out of his mouth and started pumping fast and hard. Light was about to come, L jerked him once more and there came his powerful release. “Oh Ryuzaki!”
The pleasure was not yet over, not more than a second later, L plunged himself into Light unexpectedly.  Light and L groaned as L went deeper into him. L bucked, putting himself even more inside of Light. “Uh” Light groaned in pleasure. The chains were clinking together as Light bounced up and down on L. The chair was shaking, Light never got so much pleasure in his life, especially by a boy! Light was deep into thinking when L, to boost the pleasure even more, started pumping Light in the rhythm that he was bouncing. “Ohh! Ryuzaki!!! I’m going---I’m gonna---“Before Light could finish what he said he came another time in L’s hand. Light shivered and bounced up and down one more time, making L coming once more inside of him. Light collapsed into L’s chest, which was hot and damp. 
Once they were dressed, L was sitting on Light’s lap, snuggling with him, while he ran his fingers into his hair. 
“Ryuzaki?”
“Yes Light?”
“Are you really scared of spiders?”
“Light, you have no idea.” 
“Well,” said Light pointing to the big black hairy spider on the computer desk,
“I think I found that spider….”
L’s eyes got big, I mean really big like the size of your head big.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
L fainted. Light was snickering, he got up picked up the spider, (that was false) and threw it. He picked up L and carried him to their bedroom.