Extra *LEMON*

(A/N): Hi :) I want to say: "THANK YOU" to all the people that vote, comment or/ and add this (and my other stories) to their reading lists. You guys are the best!! Also, xlittle0humanx asked me to make a lemon to end this story, so here it is! Sorry if it's crappy. Enjoy it, perverts!! >:)

Kid's P.O.V.

I carried her towards my room while she was squirming and scratching her nails against my back in hopes for me to release her. O f course it didn't work. It only managed to get me more aroused. Oh how badly I wanted to finally put her under me and make her mewl only my name...

'We'll become mates tonight, my little feral kitten' I tought as I opened my bedroom door and threw her carelessly inside it. 'She is going to pay what she's done to me' I smiled wickedely touching my nude needy crotch.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

All the anger I was feeling when I was scratching Kid's back and when he threw me into the hardwood floor of the room, all that anger, turned into excitement when I lifted my head from the floor and my gaze fell on him. He was supported against the door staring at me like he was in a daze, his eyes narrowed, pupils blown wide and his lips parted. A blush covered his cheeks and was reaching the tip of his ears, while his hand had a strong grip on his shaft.

That sight made my core hot and I started to feel wet between my legs. Licking my lips I left out a sigh. It seemed that the little noise I 'd made wokened the beast from his dream.

Kid's P.O.V.

I woke out of my lewd daydreaming when I heard her sigh. I catched her staring at my hand and I teasingly and slowly slid up and down my hard length making myself groan and her lick her lips. I continued the show until precum started to drip off form my tip. Then the fun started.

I went to my dresser to get something that I had long wanted to use: a stick with feathers on the tip, a collar with her name and a leash. Turning around towards her form still on the ground, I shook the stick, turning on her feline instincts and making her chase the feathers while I took the opportunity to put the collar on her. Throwing the stick I sat on the bed and tugged her towards me with the leash.

Caught by surprise, she stumbled and crawled on all fours till she reached the bed. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth to my hurting and throbbing length.

-"You know what you have to do if you want some milk, my kitten" I growled caressing her feline hears.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

With my face blazing red by his words and my panties getting wetter by his touch, I stared at his big member shyly pondering how to get all of it in my mouth. Feeling it pulse against my lips I started to blow on it and left kisses all over its shaft, ignoring the tip.

Grunting with inpatience, Kid grinded his hips against my face, throwing his head back in a silent moan when his tip brushed all my cheek, leaving a trail of precum on it. Turned even more on, I started stroking all his length, and licking it, recreating myself in each of the folds and creases that had his hot, pale skin. Following with my tongue all the veins that pulsed against my lips.

Sensing how my panties started to wet my pants I reached down with my free hand and shoved my pants to my knees. While starting to stroke myself over my soaked underwear, I took all of Kid in my mouth trying to control my gag-reflect. Hearing Kid setting free a string of deep growls and moans I started to bob my head up and down, caressing his balls with one hand, while I inserted two fingers into my core, trying to prepare it for the huge member I had in my mouth.