“I’ll go get dressed!” She said, walking towards her bathroom. I wondered what I would do with her hair… All I could think about was how awestruck Zayn was going to be when he finally saw her!

Once Sally returned from the bathroom, my jaw dropped.

“YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS. OH MY GOSH, ZAYN’S GOING TO FLIP OUT,” I rambled.

“Aww, thanks Ariella,” She said.

I examined her dress and decided what shoes should go with it. The straps were black and the top was a plunging v-neck. There was a black fabric belt gathered underneath the bust. The fabric underneath was a sort of beige color, but there was also some fabric over it that was black and had a beautiful print on it. Sally looked amazing in it.

I picked out some simple, black heels and decided that they would do. Next, I was going to do Sally’s hair. I decided to pull her long, brown hair into an updo and have little curls falling around her face.

Once I was done with her hair, Sally screamed and then hugged me. She applied her makeup, and by that time it was almost time for her date.

“Thanks again, Ariella,” Sally said.

“No problem,” I said.

We exchanged goodbyes and then I left her house and drove back to Anne’s. I walked into the house and no one was there. Huh, that was weird. I walked upstairs and opened the door to find someone sitting on my bed.

Zayn’s POV

            I was pacing back and forth on Sally’s front porch as I waited for her to come answer the door. I bit my lip and then looked down at my outfit. I had on a white button-up shirt with a black blazer and black trousers. I also had on black vans. I was planning to take Sally out to eat at a very fancy restaurant. I just hoped that she would like it…

When Sally opened the door, my breath was taken away. She looked so beautiful. I looked into her brown eyes and knew that she was definitely something special. I led her to my car and opened the door for her, and soon we were on the way to our date.

Niall’s POV

            I tried calling Ariella four times and she wouldn’t pick up. I really wanted to hang out with her since I’m leaving for three weeks tomorrow. I wondered if she was busy, and then my thoughts drifted to Garrett… What if she was with him? I know that she always told me that they were only friends. I trust Ariella, I really do, but I just don’t trust Garrett at all.

I tried calling her once more and I got no answer. I groaned and then threw my phone on my couch. I decided to get something to eat to pass time. I thought food could get my mind off of Ariella, but it can’t. Nothing can. She’s all I think about now.

Ariella’s POV

            My breath was hitched in my throat as the person sitting on my bed looked at me. Her eyes burned into mine. A lump formed in my throat as I looked at the woman who shipped me off to live here. She hadn’t called me for weeks and weeks, and now she was here.