I See You Lying Next To Me (Frerard)

Frank goes missing on the last day of tour, in a downward spiral he is tested and so are the band all revealing little secrets along the way. He is alone and cold unsure where he is and who he has become... will the band find him before it's too late and Frank loses all hope to carry on?

*I do not own these people - even if I wish I did- and none of these events ever happened they just formed in my weird coffee fuels brain

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser:

"Has anyone seen Frank? He’s not in his bunk, I haven’t seen him since we got off the stage yesterday, I’m worried- he’s not been himself lately.” Bob burst through the door on the bus that separated the bunks from lounge, the guys were in various places doing their own little things to relax whilst they were on tour and away from certain vices like I decent bed or shower.

"I don’t know probably just taking a walk or something." Mikey answered whilst trying to make coffee for the 5th time that hour without succeeding and just making a mess, he silently cursed Gerard for buying a new coffee machine with the filter not just buying instant coffee which saved time and although tasted like crap had more caffeine in that Frank on a Monday morning.

"No but he wasn’t there when I woke up or at breakfast and he never misses meals- Frank’s the laziest person on the bus. Something isn’t right."