💔Karvey just ended, Ashvey just started❤️

Start from the beginning

KateOfficial: Awww @WillHerondaleDaGreat looks so cute with glasses! ❤️ 😘haha remember the 'pair' of glasses!😝😂🤓💓🤓(inside joke😂)
WillHerondaleDaGreat: I can't believe ur still going on with that joke!😩😩😑😑😂😂😂😍🤓
NellyJohns24: omg😂😂that joke was priceless!😝😂😂❤️
I feel jealous. What is this 'pair' thing and why has Kate put ❤️, 💓and 😘? I comment:
MaxAndHarveyOfficial: Ummm... We really don't understand😐🙄 he looks okay👌🏻🙂-Harvey💞
Kate replies:
KateOfficial: @MaxAndHarveyOfficial I'll tell u the joke later.❤️
MaxAndHarveyOfficial: Kk. Ly😘❤️
"Let's go see Kate?" Annie asks.
"Yep, let's go." I say and get up. We walk to Annie's house and go to her bedroom. She opens her laptop, goes to an app and types a password.
"Annie123? Really? That is the easiest password ever!" Max exclaims.
"Whatever." Annie playfully rolls her eyes.
"Its loading. Then we can see her!" She squeals.
I smile and go closer to the laptop.
3, 2, 1 it's loaded!
The first thing we see is Kate and some dude kissing. My smile fades and my jaw drops.
"What in the world??!!" I yell.
"That's her ex! She hates him! Why is she with Drew??!" Annie exclaims in disbelief.
Max just stares at both of them kissing with his jaw dropped open. I start crying as I watch them. Annie slams the laptop shut and gives me a huge bear hug. I cry on her shoulder while she hugs me and Max pats my back.
"Hey. Let's get you home." Annie whispers gently.
I nod. Both of them hold my hand and we walk to my house. We watch some movies, but my mind stays on Kate the whole time. I text Kate.
Harv💞 changed Kate❤️ to Kate😞
Harv💞: We are over! #Karvey does not exist. Tell Drew he sucks.
Kate😞 has been blocked.
"Harvey. I'm so sorry." Max says giving me another hug. Annie squeezes my hand and says,"Me too. Try to find someone to take your mind off her. Go to the park." Annie suggests. I nod. I change into shorts and a red Manchester jersey and go to the park. I was walking when I saw something that made we stop in my tracks. It was a girl. She was so pretty! She was sitting on a bench crying.

(Pretend she's crying not laughing)She's wearing⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

She's wearing⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(Pretend she's crying not laughing)She's wearing⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️