save me ; pt. 1

i have a thing for teacher x student

btw this is a twoshot.

genre: pre-smut
--

"Good morning class. My name is Choi Seungcheol. You can call me Choi Seonsaengnim, and I will teach music for one semester as I am just a student teacher. Pleased to meet all of you."

After the formal introduction, a lot of murmurs arose from the class, with girls giggling and whispering to each other.

"Aigoo, he's so hot!"

"I will never be absent in his class!"

"I wonder if he already has a girlfriend~"

Seungcheol just dismissed the comments with a tight smile. He was already used to these reactions, however, he stayed as humble as he could be.

For his first day as a student teacher, he made the class answer some music worksheets and he played the piano for background music, to which the class was pleased.

However, there was one particular student who caught his eye. A certain pretty boy with shoulder length, lilac colored hair. The boy was also staring at him but he quickly looked away.

The latter looked bored in his class, as if he was the only one who wasn't a tad curious about getting to know their new teacher more. He just looked at the window and appeared to be spacing out.

Seungcheol wanted to call his attention for not answering the worksheets, but he decided to let it pass since he didn't want to appear so strict on the first day.

After the students have submitted their works, Seungcheol dismissed the class since it was last period.

He then went out last and headed to the office to get more paperwork. On his way out of the school, a flash of lilac got his attention.

It was the student from earlier. He was pushed by two bullies to the ground, and they started to hit him and punch him.

"We saw how you looked at Choi, you faggot."

"You better not attend music tomorrow if you have dirty thoughts in mind."

"Guys, stop judging me, okay? Just because you've seen me wear-"

Seungcheol couldn't bear it anymore and snapped photos of the brutal scene. "Guess who's going to the principal's office."

The bullies heard his phone and instantly turned around with sheepish grins.

"S-seonsaengnim! C-could you please delete those..." the ringleader, Jun, who was kicking the poor boy earlier, had dissipated into someone anxious.

"Y-yeah, we were just scolding Jeonghan because God will send homosexuals to hell and we don't want him to go to hell." Jisoo added, feeling guilty.

"And do you think God is pleased with your actions? What use is it for him to go to hell when you two are already making his life a living hell?" The teacher successfully shut them up and they walked away, defeated. As soon as they're gone, Seungcheol helped Jeonghan stand up.

"Thank you, Seonsaengnim." Jeonghan's voice was barely a whisper. He then retreated to his own way home, which got Seungcheol more worried for him.

"Wait, student, I'll treat your wounds and bruises!"

But Jeonghan was gone.

How did he even escape that fast when he's supposed to be limping?

--

Jeonghan sure didn't want to go home. He wanted to go anywhere but home, but he had nothing else to go.

Tiptoeing, Jeonghan entered his shared apartment with his step uncle. The latter was asleep in the living room with a beer bottle in his hand, so Jeonghan tried his best to quietly move around the house to reach his own room.

The door was locked. Jeonghan fished out his key from his pocket and jammed it inside. But when he turned the knob, it clicked, and his uncle heard it.

"Why didn't you tell me you were already here, hm? I've been waiting." Shivers ran up Jeonghan's spine as the uncle inserted his hands underneath the other's polo shirt.

"You... you were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up."

"Lies. You just don't want me to see how pretty you are today. Look at this, I'm so glad you wore this." The elder lifted Jeonghan's entire polo shirt and began to palm his breasts through his lacy princess-sized bra.

Jeonghan tilted his head in pleasure and leaned onto his uncle's shoulder. No matter how disgusting and incestuous this is, Jeonghan still longs for a dick entering his arse, it's as if he was born to be a woman.

"U-uncle... stop... I have to study- AH!" Jeonghan let out a moan as the elder pinched both of his nipples with the bra still on. Automatically, his legs weakened and his uncle started to grind on him from behind.

"What did I tell you, Jeonghan? We're only 7 years apart. Call me by my real name and moan it out loud for everyone to hear how desperate you are for your uncle." He showered Jeonghan's pale neck with love bites while massaging his breasts, and his other hand went down to Jeonghan's lacy panties and palmed his cute dick.

"Ahhh... Wonwoo, t-take it off..."

"But panties look so good on you. You look so much like your auntie, do you know that? So, so beautiful." The uncle- Wonwoo said, inserting his hand inside Jeonghan's girly underwear and teasing him by rubbing only the tip.

"Let me suck you, please." Jeonghan bucked his hips towards Wonwoo's hand that was doing sinful things to his cock.

"Let me fuck you, then." Wonwoo opened the door and threw Jeonghan onto his bed.

He wasted no time in undressing the younger until Jeonghan was only clad in women's lingerie, but he was disappointed when he saw the numerous bruises scattered all over Jeonghan's limbs.

"What the hell are these?!"

"We were playing taekwondo during PE and I lost."

But Wonwoo was enraged. "How many times have I told you to take care of your body?! Now you're not as beautiful as your aunt anymore! You ruined her image!"

"P-please don't hurt me..." Jeonghan sobbed and begged, this is why he doesn't want to go home.

"You stupid boy! Now I can't have sex with you anymore 'cause you look so fucking pathetic!" Wonwoo raged on, opening the closet doors to reveal multiple belts hanging from the hooks.

Jeonghan tried to run away from him while he was looking for the thickest belt when Wonwoo yanked his arm and forced him onto the bed again.

Despite Jeonghan's pleas, Wonwoo took both of his nephew's pale, slender arms and tied his hands to the bed board with the belt.

"Wonwoo, you don't have to do this! Please, just let me dress my wounds and treat them! Then you can have sex with me again whenever you want-"

"Shut up, or else I'll spank you!" Wonwoo knew that Jeonghan couldn't survive one night without hot, steamy sex. It has been so normal for the younger that he could never imagine everyday without getting banged in the Jeon household.

Jeonghan just quietly sobbed. He tried his best to understand his uncle, since Wonwoo was suffering from severe bipolar disorder. Since then, he had Jeonghan succumb to his sexual needs and kinks the moment he volunteered to take in his nephew after the parents died.

"You look so much like your auntie." He has always said.

Back then, Jeonghan had no idea that he would turn into someone addicted to sex, but he just couldn't help it when everyday, he and Wonwoo would do it.

After being quiet for several minutes, Wonwoo spoke up, holding his phone and showing a blurry text message to Jeonghan.

"I won't fuck you today, but my boyfriend Mingyu will." he declared with a sinister grin.

--
next part will be 100% jeongcheol, i promise

(pls don't kill bby wonwoo)