"Oh well we are going to a town called Pria, and that's where I have been going to school. It's along the coast, and where we are going, it would be a 5 minute walk at most to get to the beach. It's a rather quiet town, so that's obviously why I was there, so there isn't much to do there. But it isn't that far from about everything. Maybe an hour drive from LA, or 30 minutes to Disneyland. There's a fair close by during the summer that we should also go to." I said rambling on about where we could go.

"Wow! That sounds delightful! I can't wait!" Adelaide exclaimed with utter happiness.

After that we spoke every once and a while, before we knew we should go to sleep. So we all just got comfortable, and slept until we were almost there.

As I heard some voices, I started to wake up a little.

"I still can't believe we're going to California Spencer! I mean it's crazy!" I heard Adelaide say softly.

"Yeah, can't believe mom let us go." Spencer said to her.

"It's all thanks to Rosalia really. You're so lucky that your marrying someone amazing." Adelaide said, talking about me. Once I noticed this, I tried to make it look like I was still sleeping.

"I mean honestly she's perfect. I thought she was going to be stuck up and a snob, but I'm so glad she's not." Adelaide said again.

"Yeah. Well let's see how this whole thing goes. I can tell she's rather shy." Spencer said.

"Oh definitely. You just have to be more like me, and she opens up. And Spencer, you're pretty closed off to." Adelaide pointed out.

"Yeah well I am marrying the girl, so I still want to be cautious."

"Yeah, but exactly! You're marrying her! You have to be more open with her! Honestly it feels like I'm the one marrying her!" Adelaide said, raising her voice somewhat with a laugh.

"Shh your going to wake her up!" I heard Spencer say to her in a hushed voice.

"And yeah I guess. But I don't know. I still don't know how to feel about this whole thing. I mean in a month I'm going to be married at 17 years old. And we have to unite and lead our continents. And we're both going to be king and Queen."

"But you also have to think that she's only 16. I mean she's now only able to get a permit! She hasn't been trained as well as you have as she's been in California! For gods sake she was at a public school for 3 years! While you've been training to be a king! Me personally I think it's cool that she went to a public school, but dumb. She could've learned so much if she spent that time in Washington. But it's her choice, and her kingdom. But than it's smart I guess. She learned how to live on her own, how to live like her people. She's been through their experiences, and knows what they've been through. She'll know what she can do to make her people happier, and has a more close relationship than most kings and queens. Just give her a chance. Open up to her, and if she does something to cause you to lose trust, than close yourself off by all means. But please, I want this to go well as much as you do brother. I want our kingdoms to unite, I want our people to be happy, and the only way it's possible is from you two. You guys are literally the key to our future." Adelaide rushed out, leaving me in awe as well as I bet her older brother.

Hearing Spencer sigh, I heard him get up and out of his seat. Probably thinking they're hugging, I will myself to go back to sleep.