Laughing at her happy reaction about going to California, I spoke up.

"I'm glad your excited! I have so many places I want to show you all!" I smiled thinking about California.

"Anyways, I think we should leave tonight. I'm just too excited! Also, I apologize about all of the back and forth traveling you've done today. You must be so tired! But you can sleep once we're up in the air!" Adelaide said, before standing up and grabbing her suitcase.

Nodding, I followed after her as she left her room, closing the door softly.

"Let me just go to my room and grab my bag, than we can go to the living room." I said before we quickly went to my room. Opening my door, I grabbed my bag before closing it. Once we had everything, Adelaide and I both headed to the living room. Once there we saw everyone waiting for us, talking casually. But when our presence was known, my mom stood up.

"Ah darlings you're here! Anna had told me that you would be very excited to go to California, and would have wanted to leave tonight. So we have prepared the jet for you all, and can leave once you're ready." My mom said with a smile to us.

"Oh yay! I'm so excited!" Adelaide squealed, before heading towards her parents to give them a goodbye. So I did the same. Walking towards my parents, I regarded them with a soft smile.

"Oh princess, I feel like you just got here, and now your slipping out of our palms again." My dad spoke with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry daddy! But I'll be back before you know it! Than you won't be able to get rid of me!" I said with a smile causing my dad to laugh.

"Atta girl. Have fun in California, and please give the Kings a chance. They are a lovely family, and make sure to show them around and make them feel welcomed." My dad said reminding me with a stern look, before smiling and than hugging my again.

"Oh my baby! You're leaving your mama again! Behave yourself, but have fun okay? I better not be hearing any bad reports from anyone while you are in California! Hear?" She said before giving me a tight hug.

"Of course mama! I'll miss you guys, but I'll be back!" I said with a smile, before hurriedly following Adelaide who was ushering me towards her.

"Come on! The faster we leave, the faster we'll get there!" She said before she all but ran towards the jet.

Laughing I followed after, leaving my bags with the guards. Approaching the jet, I heard footsteps behind me, glancing back to see Dom and Spencer right behind me. Heading into the jet, I saw Adelaide looking around the jet, before plopping herself down into one of the chairs, shooting me a wide smile.

"Finally! Parent free at last!" Adelaide laughed, causing me to smile as well. Walking further into the jet, I took a seat across the aisle from her, before we heard Dom and Spencer come in.

"Wow! This is so cool! A private jet, just for us!" I heard Dom exclaim, looking around the jet in awe, causing me to giggle at his expression.

After his little moment of awe, Spencer nudged him to go deeper in, before he took a seat across from Adelaide. Seeing as it was fitting to only sit across from me, that's what he did, sending my a slight smile.

Smiling back, I made myself comfortable, before I heard Adelaide speak.

"So tell us about the place we are going to! Like what's around there, and what fun stuff we can do!" Adelaide said, turning to face me.