Chapter 29 - Naughty Things (END)

Start from the beginning

I threw the ball down the lane and it ended up in the gutter! I sighed. Aiden picked up his and threw it down the aisle too. Luckily for him, it ended up being a strike! "WOW!" I cheered for him. "You wanted to show off, didn't you!" I groaned at him. Aiden smirked.

"Come on, I'll show you how to do it." He walks over to me and hands my ball to me. I stand up and aim. Aiden reaches over me and grabs my arm. He aims for me. Our bodies our touching and I can feel the heat radiating off him. I reacted so strongly to his touch, I jerked up and the ball went flying in the other lane. My face turned bright red.

"Well, that's one way to do it." He laughed, holding his stomach.

I tried a couple more times and improved a little bit. By the end of the game, we we're getting hungry. We ended up leaving the alley and ended up at a nearby ice cream shop.

I ordered a strawberry cone and Aiden ordered a banana split. We sat down at a table that was out of the way of others. I grabbed Aiden's spoon and tried some of his ice cream. "MMM..." I slurped down the ice cream. "That was good!" I say, taking another bite of his. He smiles, "You should gotten this one then!" He steals back his spoon and eats a bite. We chuckle.

"Let me try yours!" I hold the strawberry cone out, in front of his mouth. Aiden sticks out his tongue and licks it very slowly. He looks me in the eyes, making the whole experience very sensual. He licks his lips, enjoying the strawberry ice cream. He takes another lick, this time extra slow and turning around the cone. Making sure to get all the sides. His eyes change to a darker color.

I suck my breath in, taking in what Aiden's doing to me. I could feel myself getting bothered.

Aiden, licks his lips, making sure to get all the spillage. He bites his lip and looks at me, even deeper. "Oh, the things I could do to you." He smirks and sits back. Watching me, flustered. I cough, trying to clear the air but it's not working very well. I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I rise from the chair and walk outside. I walk around the building, my hand grazing the wall. I yell, from frustration. I lean against the wall, catching my breath and trying to calm down my nether region.

A couple minutes passed by and I was ready to go back in, but before I could even get off the wall, there was a mysterious body against me. I looked up, trying to identify who it was. Luckily, it was Aiden.

Aiden used one of his hands to pin my hands above my head. I groaned, as he moved me. With the other hand, he cupped my waist. His hand slipped under my shirt. His hands were cold, from the ice cream. It made me shiver and let out a weird sound. He raised his hand up and everything was sticking straight up. Everything. "Aiden." I pleaded with him.

He smushed his body onto mine, His equally, hard. "Every time, I see you." Aiden kissed my neck. "You make want to do things to you." He sucked and left a visible mark. He licked my ear. "Naughty, things." He turned and faced me. Our eyes, locked. He leaned in closer, and kissed my lips. At first, it was nice and sweet but then got darker and heavier.

It continued that way until we couldn't handle it anymore. Our clothes were shifted and our hair messy. Aiden looked at me and kissed my forehead. He kissed my eyelids, my nose bridge, my cheeks and finally my lips. "I love you so much." He kisses my lips, once more.

"So do I." I kiss him back and hug him tightly. "So do I." I repeated. 

--------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! I HAD A GREAT TIME WRITING IT, AND READING ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS! PLEASE CONTINUE TO RE-READ AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOO! :D

I Hope this chapter, satisfied your love for the couple and ended this book on a good note. I don't know if there will be a second one, but I am writing a book about Louis and his newly found love life! So please, support me, once again and read that book!)

Please check out Louis Finds Love for the continuation of Bully & His Crush!

Q: What kind of books are you guys into? I have many ideas, (Not all romance) would you guys be interested in that?

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

See you again, soon.

-NamedL :)