~Ch. 5~

Waking up that morning sucked, not just only because of my dad and what happened there, but also I had to do a photoshoot today. Now don't get me wrong I love modeling, but I just feel really drained this morning. There's no way I could I do this shoot and not drop dead from exhaustion.

I noticed that Kendall wasn't in her spot anymore... I guess she had to leave early. My phone was lying on the side table next to my bed, drowsily I reached for it and went to dial my manager Dave's number. Before I could even put in the first number, a hand had swiped my phone from me. I practically flew off the bed, scared to death not knowing who it was.

Turning to face the mysterious person I came face to face with the one and only Sarah Gallanger, my cocky, scary as hell bestfriend. She gave me an amused look, mocking my reaction to her unexpected arrival.
"Ms. Y/ln if I didn't know any better I would say you were just about to ditch work." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Well Sherlock Holmes, how would you know that, first you break into my home, now your stalking me, jeez you love and interesting life." Sarah slapped me in the back of the head and plopped down on my bed. Sarah's never had a problem at making herself at home anywhere, that's why most people either love her or hate her.

My blind headed best friend shot me a sly look with her green eyes radiating. "First off Y/ln, it's not breaking in if I have a key." Another thing I love about Sarah she's a smart ass. "Secondly, Kendall told me what happened last night, and when I walked in you were dialing Dave's number so I assumed you were trying to ditch that photo shoot." Sarah didn't give me sympathetic eyes, or ask me if I was ok. She knew I wasn't, and she knows I hate when people pity me.

I already figured out that she was going to drag me to that photo shoot and I had expected my undeniable date and slowly got out of bed and started towards my closet.

"Oh good I don't have to wrestle you to get dressed, man Y/n your making my life easy." I laughed and walked into my closet, digging through mountains of cloth, I decided to wear a grey crop top and black skinny jeans and can to go along with it. I wasn't going to dress up knowing that one I got to the shoot the team would simply redo my warobe. One finished I walked out of my closet, have Sarah s smile and headed for her car. I was in no mood to drive so I let Sarah take the wheel. Sarah was singing along to some song on the radio, when I felt my phone go off on my pocket.

Kenny- hey! sorry I left this morning, my mom called and said she needed me home. But I called Sarah and told her to get you to the shoot on time.

Y/n- yeah it's no problem, and believe me when I say Sarah woke me... more than needed actually. She almost killed me.

Kenny- Omg! What did she do to you 😂😂

Y/n- She came in my house unannounced and scared me half to death.

Kenny- Ha! Damn I miss all the fun. Well I gtg. Come by my mom's house later, we can hang out with the family.

Y/n- sounds good ❤ byeeee!

  I was grinning from ear to ear. Kendall always had that effect on me, it didn't matter what mood I was in she could always get me to smile. It's crazy to think two day ago we were just friends. Now we're together, that sounds amazing... together. "Hey Y/n, you alright you look like a kid on Christmas." I hadn't realized that I was blushing or that my smile was even bigger than before but it was.

I laughed embarrassed that I had been caught day dreaming. "Um, yeah fine, just um thinking you know." Knowing Sarah she had already put two and two together about Kendall and I' s relationship.

She giggled at my nervous state "Now are you thinking about the hot blond to the left of you." She joked "Or the model which you stayed the night with." She raised her eyebrows at me and winked.

"I think you already know the answer to that Sarah." For the remainder of the car ride we laughed and kojed with one another in till we had reached the location of the shoot it was all fun and games until we saw her.

Sarah looked at me with shock in her emerald eyes. "Holy."

  "Shit" I finished her sentence just as shocked as her.

"Y/nn That's--thats" she stuttered trying to finish her beastly audible sentence

" Satie... Satie Wood."

                               A/n

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. School takes some time, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I know it's short but it's more just a filler but don't worry there's some drama coming.
Bye guys!!!                                             👌