Chapter One

Chapter One-

The wind was cold against my bare arms as I walked home from my singing lessons. I lived only a short distance away from the learning annex where my classes were held. I hadn't remembered why I had refused to wear a jacket when my mom told me to. 

The temperature was dropping as I walked. It could have been at least 40 degrees out. It was only about 8:30 at night and it was already pitch black. The wind was blowing faster and harder which caused the temperature to feel like 20 degrees.

As I walked a black van seemed to pass several times. I was starting to become freaked out and paranoid. I fumbled around my bag for my cell phone, but it came to a bad thought that it might not be there. And it wasn't. I still searched through my bag, just in case it was stuck in a pocket or lodged in between my coin bag.

I heard the van come to a stop and several people got out. I started walking faster as they chuckled. I stopped at an intersection and looked before crossing. Just as I was about to step off the side walk someone clasped their hand over my mouth. 

"Don't scream." Said the British accent. His hands covered my face and clasped still around my neck. I felt another pair of hands tie a blindfold around my eyes. The dragged me and put me in the back of the van. The thought of fending for myself never pushed past the shock that consumed my brain.

"I think we've got her, Harry. You can remove your hand." Another British accent said.

"Alright." He, Harry I believe, said taking his hand off my mouth.

We rode along for a while and finally pulled into, maybe, a parking lot. They dragged me out and into an elevator. I stood there like a rag doll, unable to do anything. After several floors I was dragged again and into a room. 

"Alright, don't open your eyes." One threatened. He took off my blind fold.

"Shit." I heard one mutter.

"Guys I just- Who's that?" A Irish accent said.

"We don't know." Others said simultaneously.

"Why is she here!?" The Irish one asked. 

"We thought she was someone else and we kinda kidnapped her. We thought it was Caroline but it wasn't."

"Well, I'm pretty sure her parents have already sent the cops out for her. So she can't leave."

My heart stopped. I would never be able to leave?