Chapter 3

The next morning you woke up to your alarm. You groaned and grabbed your phone, turning it off. You weren't ready for the day, horrid nightmares had plagued your sleep. You got out of bed, with much difficulty, and went to your closet. You grabbed a blue nurse shirt along with pants. You grabbed a bra and panties before going to the bathroom. You got dressed, brushing your hair and putting makeup over the light bags under your eyes. Your hair began bothering you so you put it up. You ate a small breakfest and grabbed your purse, walking out to your car and driving to the Asylum.

When you arrived you hesitated before going in. You went straight to your office to fill out some of the Joker's files. Halfway into it a guard knocked on your door. You got up and opened the door, looking up at him.

"Yes?" You asked, putting your hands in your pockets.

"Your patient has requested to see you." He responded, stepping aside. You sighed and nodded, beginning to walk to his room. The guard unlocked his door, allowing you to step through. The guard closed the door behind you, leaving you and the Joker in a small room

"I see you kept your deal, darling... I'm cuff free." He giggled, turning his wrists about.

"Why did you want to see me?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Why? Because I missed you~." He purred, standing up and taking a few steps toward you. You pressed your back against the wall, beginning to get nervous. He stalked even closer to you, putting one hand against the wall right next to your head. Your breath quickened as he brought his mouth just in front of yours. You tried to move to the side and he blocked you with his other hand.

"I'll call the guard if you don't move." You whispered. He smirked, moving one hand to your hip.

"Oh, darling... If you were going to..." He whispered back, moving to your ear.

"You would have already.." He finished, biting your ear lobe. You made a soft noise before gasping and shoving him. It felt sick, but not bad. He fell backwards and laughed loudly, his arms clasped around his stomach. He screamed with laughter as you quickly opened the door a left the room, almost running to your office. You closed the door behind you and pressed your back against it, falling down and pulling your knees to your chest. His maniacal laughter ringing in your ears.