Fight 2 - annabeth and clary

"Lets go , fight 2" Chiron says. Annabeth and clary walk towards each other . Annabeth swings her arm trying to get a hit on clary but fails as clary uses her runes to block . Clary swings and hits annabeth in her leg and annabeth falls but as quick as she fell she got up and knocked clary down . Clary may begiod at Runes but at fighting annabeth is a lot more experienced and she is a smarter fighter. Everyone looks tensed they all wanna know who will win because both sides are equal. They get a few hits in each other until clary uses the invisibility rune and annabeth puts on a cap. That's when no one can see anyone and they hear someone falling on the floor. Suddenly we see annabeth on top of Clary and clary is trying to escape but in a moment they are up and trying to create a strategy to win. Clary tries to fight annabeth physically but she sooon realizes it won't work so she goes to Percy and starts flirting with him . As expected annabeth gets all mad and charges at clary . Clary takes advantage of this and pins annabeth down. "Fight over " says Chiron . Both girls get up and shake hands. "All of u out" Chiron says to all except clary and annabeth. "Both of u that was a good fight but all opponents aren't going to try to get u mad they will just charge. Clary you need to think of better Strategy and Learn to fight better. Annabeth you need to think like a shadowhunter do something unexpected" Chiron says "Now you guys can go "