CHAPTER 1💀(slowly updating)

A/N: The chapter will go as Charlotte, Aston etc,the name will be on the POV's  so you will know who is who💞 enjoy don't forget to vote and comment at the end.

Charlotte POV

"Charlie?" I heard my mom yell out side my room, hurry up honey you don't what to be late for your first day."she said as i heard her walk back downstairs.

"As my mom was done talking  i look at the time to see that she was right, i only have 10min's to get dress,i thought to my self as i put my legs down on sim- cooled ground and rush to the bathroom were i brush my teeth and take a bath.

I came out and walk to my walk in closet were i put on my crop top, my high wasted shots and my black converts, putting my hair in a French bride and grad my bag and phone were i mad my way out the room and down the staircase towards the kitchen. 

"Hi!"mom, i said walking towards her and picking her cheeks as i grad a sandwich and sat down on a tool an took a mouth full of my sandwich and place it back in the plate. 

"The place was quite, no one talking or laughing as always," i said to my self wild looking around and that when it hit me,peter is not here as i wonder to my self.

"Mom!" Were is peter?"i ask.

Well your broth.... as she was about to finish her sentence i felt someone took they hand and place it over my eyes were the light turns in to darkness and did i mentioned who was the corporate is, it was no other than peter him self.

You wattpaders may be wondering who the ass is this peter boy, well peter is my orphan brother/ best friend since the first day i was place in this home,wat  a sec did you thought he was my twin  oh hell no, you my friends has a long wile to go.

"Peter!" I said wile putting my hands over his own, i know that is you, you shit face now move your hands from my eyes i can't see."

"Did little Charlie miss old me."he said putting a hand over his hart.

"Yap,"and don't flatter your self i just ask because the place was quite." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Okay if you say so i know the true,"he said will tipping his brain.

Before i was about to ask him what true is that, my  mom cut in and told us it's time to go.

...............
I NOW THAT WAS BORING BUT DON'T WORRY AS YOU KEEP ON READING IT WILL BE FUN I PROMISE YOU DON'T GIVE UP STICK AROUND TO SEE CHARLIE UNRAVEL THE TRUTH ABOUT HERE SELF AND AS I SAID " NO JUDGING MY  WORK," DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
.,...............