Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ;

-Zayn-

The moment I had stepped off the plane, I could feel my palms become sweaty. I was going to stay in a person -I knew little about-'s house. It was both exciting and terrifying, more terrifying than anything.

I took a deep breath before I grabbed my luggage and held a taxi. I put my things in the boot and got in quickly. My nerves were killing me, yet I couldn't wait to get there.

When the taxi came to a complete stop I knew we had arrived. "We have reached your destination" The driver said monotone.

"Thanks." I sat there for a moment starring at the man till I realized I hadn't payed him yet. I gave him the money I managed to change before I got here. I slowly opened the door and climbed out. The man took out my stuff and set it on the grass.

I looked up to the house, to be honest, it was breathtaking. It was very modern, and had a tannish tint to it. I clutched on to my suit case and stepped towards the door, well what I though was the front door, anyways.

I timmidly knocked on the door, when I saw nor heard anyone I rang the doorbell thinking maybe I didn't knock hard enough. That's when I saw someone approaching the door. My breath hitched. It was a guy with piercings and tattoos. He had nice shiny blue eyes, maybe even brighter than mine.

Maybe this isn't the right house? I was about to turn around and make a run for it but I knew I was to late when the dirty-blond haired boy opened the glassed door. "Can I help you?" He asked a bit rudely, but I could clearly hear the Irish accent.

"Are you Mr. Horan?"

"Eww why would I marry my mum?!" He said shuddering, we stood there awkwardly for a few seconds.

"Niall who's at the door?" I heard a feminine voice say, a few seconds later there was a women standing by the dirty blond haired boy. "Oh you must be Zayn." She said with a smile.

I nodded and sighed in relief, I hadnt got the wrong house number. "Well come on in babe." She moved to the side so I could enter. "I'd show your room but it's not finished yet, I hope you don't mind staying in my sons room for a while." The boy glared at me

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said trying to make amends.

"Nonsense niall doesn't mind, right niall?" She said smiling as he kept on glaring. She elbowed him "right." She said through gritted teeth.

The boy niall smiled fakely and gave a quiet, "Right."

"I could sleep on the couch." I tried.

"You are staying in Nialls room sweetheart." She patted my shoulder. "Now Niall take his stuff your room and after show him around town." He groaned.

"I can take my stuff" I piped up.

"Nonsense." Damn, this woman is persistent. "Niall." The boy huffed in annoyance and grabbed my stuff before trudging up the stairs. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Umm water?" She nodded and went to what I presumed to be the kitchen. She came back holding a fancy glass.

"Here you go." I grabbed the glass and took a sip. I set it down on a nearby table.

"Thank you." I said as Niall came down the stairs with his phone by his ear whispering into it. He was headed towards the front door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Mrs. Horan said. Niall turned around.

"No." She pointed to me and he groaned. "Come on." He said. I walked towards him and we were out the door.

"So your name is Niall?" I tried.

"Can't you see I'm talking on the phone?" He said pointing to his phone.

"Sorry." I whispered. I regret coming, one because I'm going to spend a whole school year with him. Two .. Well there's only one.

"Well sorry." He yelled sarcastically into the phone . I wonder who he's talking to? I followed him into a coffee shoppe. He looked at me. "You want coffee?"

I shook my head. He huffed annoyed then turned to the cashier. "What can I get for you?" She said while batting her eyelashes.

"Ill have a Carmel frappe." He said unfazed by the girl.

"Anything else?"

"Two mocha frappe's" I raised an eyebrow. That's a lot of coffee for one person. She told him the total and he payed. "You can go sit." He offered. I made my way to the furthest booth and sat down. The bell rang signaling someone had entered. I looked up to be met with two pairs of eyes, I looked down quickly.

"Is that him?" I heard someone say.

"Yeah." I knew that voice, it was Nialls. I heard footsteps nearing and all of a sudden stop. I looked up to see niall had sat two booths infront of me and two boys had sat with him. I was so caught up in sadness at the fact niall had done that I didn't notice a boy sitting infront of me till now.

"You new here?" He asked his brown eyes scanning my face. I nodded.

"Yeah."

"I'm Liam. S'nice to meet you." He raised his eyebrows playfully and I looked at him weirdly. He chuckled, "sorry, I like to play around a lot." I can tell I said to myself. "So what's your name?"

"Zayn." I mumbled.

"You're not much of a talker are you?" I shook my head. "Guess we'll just have to change that." He grinned. "So how long have you been here?"

"Like in London?" He nodded. "About fourty minutes." Liam gasped.

"Really? Do you have a place to stay?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm staying at his house." I said secretly looking at Niall. He turned to see who I was looking at.

"Harry? He's a nice-" I cut him off. I didnt even know who that was.

"No not him."

"Oh Louis? He's alright." He shrugged, I groaned.

"No the blonde one." His eyes went wide as I saw Niall get up and walk over.

"You talking shit Payne?"

"Why would I wasn't my breath on you?" Liam said bravely.

"I don't know someone told me you fancied me. " he said smirking. Liam's face turned pink comfirming it was true.

"Who told you that lie?" He tried.

"Quit kidding yourself liam, you know you want this." He said pointing to himself.

"Fuck you." Liam sneered.

"Sadly, I don't take offers."

"Hey mate, why don't you just go back to your little friends?" I said tired of watching him pick on Liam.

"Nobody's talking to you." He said glaring at me.

"Yeah well no one was talking to you yet you came over here assuming someone was talking about your ugly ass." We stared at eachother before I saw his eyes start to water but I wasn't going to say anything, I didn't want to embarrass him anymore.

"Whatever." He said his voice cracking which made me feel bad but in a way he deserved it.

He walked back to his friends. Liam smiled big at me.

"That. Was. Awesome." He squealed. I frowned.

___________________________________

Are you guys liking this ?! How do you feel about Niall ?

Please check out A deserved Love by 16brgarcia

ps. Pic of house to the side xx