Chapter Twelve | Dancing In The Past

Почніть із самого початку

"So we go to the dance, we find him".

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like".

Everybody turns to Isabella who is looking around, pretending not to listen to the conversation "Hm?".

Damon rolls his eyes "Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply".

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school".

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?". Stefan looks at the Bonnie and Elena.

Bella picks up on someone walking up the door, Alaric rushes in and joins the group

"Sorry I'm late".

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move".

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?".

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him".

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around".

Bella scoffs at the remark "Don't say that to him. He already has a big enough ego".

Alaric looks at her, eyeing her up and down, smirking oddly. Isabella notices it, slightly uncomfortable but she brushes it off.

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he...".

The raven haired Salvatore rushes at Bonnie, only to be thrown to the other side of the room by her magic.

"Well, I was impressed".

"Badass Bennett" The brunette vampire says, smiling at her.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him. I know I can".

Damon nods, pulling the other vampire into some room where costumes lay, sprawled across a table. "What is this?".

"Oh this, just outfits for you to wear tonight".

She looks at him, glaring "I'm not going".

"Oh yes you are, Ms Klaus Lover" He motions to the clothes "You know what he looks like so choose a costume".

Glares are sent back and forth before a sigh interrupts "Fine!" Her eyes scan across the table "I choose that one".

"Nice Choice" Damon picks it up, throwing it at her "Now get dressed...please".

Isabella nods before walking to the bathroom, slipping the costume on and admiring it in the mirror.

(Costume Below)

(Costume Below)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.