sex ;)

We just havin' sex

I'm gonna get you wet

We not makin' love tonight

Hickies all over your neck

Kissin' all over your body, babe

Girl you gon' get it tonight

When we have sex, sex, sex

When we have sex

(Ayanna p.o.v)

I was sitting on the back porch watching the sun set my favorite song was playing when my earphones were yanked straight out of my ears I angrily jerked my head upwards looking to see who had done it I looked up and saw my lover standing over me with eyes full of lust he grabbed me by my hands and said "babe I love you let me show you how much I care for you let me take care of my Queen" I gave him a shy smile as he walked me into the house it was full of candles and rose petals leading up the stair case i turned around and he was gone I decided to follow the petals got upstairs and he was standing by the door like a bodyguard and said "caution the room your about to enter is not for children if you dont think you can handle it turn around now" I just giggled and opened the door and gasped he walked in behind me and slowly snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my jawline down to my neck and softly bit my neck making me moan softly he turned me around and kissed me as if he could never kiss me again he walked me to the bed and I could smell the vanilla candles as if they where all in this one room he slowly took off my tank top and my shorts and kissed down the middle of my chest to my stomach with one swift movement of his hands my panties and bra were across the room he licked from my belly button up to my breast he licked sucked and softly bit on one of my breast while softly rubbing the other one I let moans escape my mouth as he kissed me then he went down and sucked on my clit and started doing tricks with his tounge making me scream out his name in pleasure I ran my fingers through his curls and pushed his head deeper "uhh Jacob" I moaned as he used two of his fingers to make me feel more pleasure he pumped them at a steady pace until I started grinding telling him that I wanted more no scratch that I needed more he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean he stood up and took off his shirt pants and boxers he slowly slid inside of me and moved his hips back and fourth slowly until I got comfortable and started grinding against him tell him to go faster "uhh. Prince" I moaned as he sped up the pace and laid down and put me on top he grabbed my waist and bounced me up and down his and my moans filled the whole room and maybe house as he let go of my hips and I grinded on him then started bouncing really fast "Ugh! DAMN Ayanna!" "Ayanna, Ayanna!" "What Prince?!?" "haha bae you were dreaming about me weren't you" "haha know" I nervously laughed "why you lying guh?" "im not!" "I most definitely heard you moaning my name 'uhh Jacob' ........ 'uhh Prince'" he laughed and mocked me as I sat there embarrassed "I put it down didn't I" "Shutup!"

hahaha it was all a dream :*