Celebrity Imagines(rated r)

(y/n p.o.v)

Ughhh! Oh so he thinks he can just walk around my house, eat all my food, play with my Xbox and my pool table but not at least say "hi" or "hey how you doin'." Today is the day this nigga will learn... Speaking of him, he just walked into my house with my brother Eric. They were laughing and I went downstairs "hey yall" "wassup y/n" Justin and Eric said oh so he decides to talk to me now my brother left to get food he left me here with with Justin I went to the kitchen to make me a sandwich and Justin came in and grabbed me and scared the life outta me "oh my gosh dont do that again!" he smiled at me and licked his lips "my bad ma" "mhmm" "yn you know i like you right?" he kissed me "I like you a lot" he kissed me again and picked me up and carried me upstairs upstairs to my room and layed me down without breaking the kiss and kissed down my cheek then started kissing my then found my sweet spot and sucked on it I took of his shirt and got on top of him and kissed him and kissed each one of his abs I went back up to his lips and kissed hinge flipped me over pulled my pants off and pulled my panties with his teeth and went to work "oooh! papa im gonna cum" "hold it!" he growled at me he stood up and pulled down his pants and slid on a condom my eyes shot open at how big it was he slid it in slowly a tear fell from my eye he wiped it away "its gone get better ma i promise" and sure enough it did and I was telling him to go faster, harder and not to stop he reached his climax I felt it he pulled out and started fingering me until I reached my climax he layed beside me kissed my cheek and we fell asleep and five minutes later we were woken up by my brother opening the door (btw they are under the covers) "hey yall I got food!" "mhmm" Justin said at the same time as me "yall fucked didnt yall?" "yep" I said "yall are naked arent yall?" "yep" Justin said "uhmmmm........ eww".

im going to start some imagines so just let me know if you want one it can be with anybody anything can happen just inbox me and let me know or comment ^.^ thanks