I miss you

(Janae p.o.v)

"I miss you baby" "I miss you too Janae but dont worry I come back in 2 weeks" "what you miss about me?" I said smiling "nothing" "man fuc-" "haha bae im playing with you I miss your cooking and I miss waking up to you every morning" "aww you so sweet" "but I especially miss kissing your soft lips what you miss about me ma?" "I miss kissing your lips and everything about you especially the sex" "mmm Girll dont try me over this phone" "I been wanting you since the day you left J" "mhmm tell me how bad you been wanting me" "I cant explain it babes you would just have to be here" "oh really?" "yeah then I could really show you" DING DING "hold on J somebody at the door (she opens the door and its him) "now how bad you been wanting me?"

(J p.o.v)

her whole facial expression changed when she saw me "now how bad you been wanting me?" we started kissing I grabbed her butt and picked her up and carried her upstairs I laid her on the bed and took her shirt and shorts and underwear off and started rubbing her clit "mm stop teasing me you know what I want" "oh I do?" she made a straight face I stood up and took off my pants and positioned myself at her entrance I started rubbing it against her slit  an I slowly put it in after she started getting comfortable I started picking up the pace moans filled the air as I went deeper with every stroke I slid out and stood her up I picked up her leg and rammed myself in "ohh!" she moaned out in pleasure as I bent her over and hit it from the back "sit down" she demanded I did as told she started stroking my friend then she showed me what that mouth could do "Fuck Janae im finna-" i was cut off by her handling it for me I laid her down on the bed and I kissed down her stomach and made my way to her clit I went down and started doing what I do I spelled my name out with my tounge I stuck one of my fingers in and pumped them fast then added another one "who's is it?" "y y yours" "say my name" "J- uhh" "say it!!! say my whole name!" "J JERMAINE COLE!" she cummed all on my hand I licked it up and layed beside her I kissed her cheek "is that how much you missed me?" she blushed "shut up!"

hm lemme know how im doing you guys keep voting and commenting and let me know if you want one bye :*