Me or Society:No

Jessica pov

It's been 3 weeks since me and my sister seen our girlfriends.I'm regretting doing that to Yuri.I shouldn't have made her feel that way at all.But I let my anger and jealously get in the way.I realize now that I was just overreacting and that girl at the club wasn't really a thing to Yuri.And that Yuri might be telling the truth that she didn't flirt with that girl but my jealously took over me.I really don't deserve Yuri.Sigh.

I was writing in my journal but I got tired so I closed my journal and sighed.

Then came in my mom.

"Jess honey someone's here to see you"

At this time?! Who would come see me at 1:00 in the morning?.......Yuri!

"Ok mom"

I dashed out my door and downstairs then I open the door.All my happiness vanished in a split second the moment I seen who it is.

"Hey Jessica I came to see you.Why are you avoiding me like this? Aren't we together?"I rolled my eyes and felt disgusted to see his presence at my parents door step.

"Donghae go home it's 1:00 in the morning and I'm tired so please leave me alone"My icy voice didn't make him shiver or anything which I'm disappointed.

"Oh come on one date and I'll leave you alone...for now"I know he'll never leave me alone.I didn't want to go out with him at all.

"No"His face fell.

I knew he was gonna yell at me but my mom came from behind me.Oh no..

"My daughter said no! Didn't you hear her clearly Mr?"My mom was angry and glaring at Donghae.He was scared of my mom and cowardly ran away.I burst out laughing.

No one pov

It was a new day and the couple still haven't made up.Jessica wanted to apologize but didn't know if Yuri wanted space or not.Yuri felt hurt at Jessica actions.Amber felt guilty for saying such harsh words to her girlfriend.Krystal has been busying herself by hanging out with her ex Kai.He tries to make her smile but she only gives him small grins.Yesterday Amber tried to go into their house with Yuri,but Krystal wouldn't budge to let her in.

Today was different though.Amber woke up and headed downstairs.She felt happy for some reason.She greeted her mom happily with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mom anything new today?"Amber sat down across her mom.

"No.."In that short word Amber could sense her mom was drunk by the way she slurred her word and her eyes were hazy.Amber gulped hard and tried to hold in her tears with a fake smile.She thought everything was bad to normal..but it wasn't.How can anything be normal when her mom lost a husband.

"Mom...are you drinking again"Ambers sad words made momma Lui guilty.

"A-Amber"Amber stood up harshly causing momma Lui to feel more guilty.

"I-I'll be out"Amber immediately grabbed her jacket and head outside and she finally let out her tears.Amber strutted her way down the street and she didn't know how long she was walking but when she looked up she was in front of a club.She hesitated whether to go in or not.

She was about to take a step to the club but then something crashed into her.A person.Amber yelped and fell to her butt with the person on top of her.By the smell of the perfume..it was a woman.Amber couldn't see her face because the woman had her face down.Amber felt uncomfortable in this position.So she looked to the side and cleared her throat.

"Umm..can you please get up"The girl realized she's been on this stranger for a long time so she stood up immediately.Amber awkwardly stood up and had a clear vision of the woman.Pretty but not Ambers type.She was a loyal girlfriend and didn't find any girl attractive but her girlfriend.

"Oh sorry..I was running from uhmm..well..uhmm.."The girl didn't continue as some thugs from behind yelled.

"That's her! Get her!"Amber was confused.Amber was more confused and surprised when the girl took her arm and started running.

"Yahhh!! Get back here!"The thugs yelling louder got farther and farther away.Amber looked behind and the thugs were no where to be seen.

The girl finally stopped and panted.Amber had good stamina so she didn't pant as much.She was an athletic person.I instead she frowned at the girl with crossed arms.

"Care to explain why you dragged me in this mess?"The girl froze at Ambers cold voice.She looked up and the tomboy was frowning.

"I-I"She was loss for words.

"Who were those guys?"Amber questioned demandingly.

The girl gulped hard.

"Uhmm they are guys who tried to chase me for stealing their money..I'm homeless and have no where to go.My boyfriend is a gang leader and I stole his money after I found out he was cheating on me..I'm sorry for the trouble sir"

Amber kept calm but wanted to burst into laughter when the girl mistook her for a male.

"And you are?"Amber kept her character and asked coldly.

"Tiffany..Tiffany Hwang"The girl smiled cheerfully.Amber was star struck at her eye smile.

"I'm Amber Lui"Tiffany frowned,finding the name quiet girly.

"Isn't that a girls name"Amber chuckled a bit

"I am a girl for your information"Tiffany blushed at her mistake and bowed repeatedly.Amber laughed at the sight.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry"Amber found it weird that the girl had a American accent.She must be American.

"Hey,hey it's okay..happens all the time."Amber said.

"I'm sorry Amber"The girl apologized.

"No need"Amber realized Tiffany's clothes were rugged and dirty.

"Uhmm Tiffany do you have any other clothes?"Tiffany shook her head cutely.Amber wanted to pinch her cute cheeks,but realized what she thought and hit herself mentally.

"I've been running from the thugs for 3 days so I haven't changed my clothes for a long time..and I don't have clothes because I left them at my ex boyfriends crib"Amber sighed heavily.She didn't want to just ditch the girl so she took her wrist and started walking.This caught Tiffany off guard.

"W-Where are we going?"Tiffany stuttered.For some reason the tomboy made her feel shy and fuzzy inside.She had never felt this way for anymore,not even for her ex boyfriend.

Amber didn't answer but kept walking.A few minutes of walking and they arrived at a cafe.Tiffany was amazed at how designed the cafe was.

Amber led Tiffany inside.

"Why did you take me here?"Tiffany asked the tomboy,but the tomboy had a frozen face.Tiffany was confused and realized the tomboy is looking at a direction.She followed her stare and there was a woman staring at Amber just the same.There was a man with her who looked shocked as well.

"Krystal.."Amber mumbled.
_______________________________
Pfft anyone up for tiffber? It's been a long time since I updated and I know this chapter might be boring but I tried.Should I continue this story or make another one?