Me or society:Ex boyfriend

Amber pov

I felt someone shake me repeatedly.I open my eyes and look behind me and see a figure.My room was dark so I couldn't make out the face.I turn on my lamp and surprised to see Yuri in front of me with teary eyes.

"Yuri.."She hugged me and cried.

I was confused but I just rubbed her back for comfort.

"Amber...he's back"I frowned as I'm confused at her words.

She pulls back wiping her tears and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What do you mean Yuri?"

"Donghae.."I froze at that name.

She started to cry again and I pulled her in a hug.

"Tell me what happened? How is he back? What's going on?"I asked so many questions and she sobbed trying to answer.

Donghae is Jessica's ex boyfriend and I hated that guy for Jessica.If I wasn't scared of Jessica back then,then I would definitely tell her Donghae is a asshole.I'm just shocked he's back but how did Yuri know he's back.I mean he went to Japan with a new girlfriend named Hyuna after breaking Jessica's heart.

"I went to go apologize to Jessica after you left your moms house and I found him talking to Jessica outside the house.T-They kissed Amber"Yuri cried harder"They kissed in front of me"I only listened and felt angry at Jessica.

"Just sleep here tonight Yuri and we'll talk more about it tomorrow"I felt her nod and I let her sleep on my bed beside me.

We are very close so sleeping on the same bed doesn't mean a thing to us.

Next day...

Yuri pov

I felt a kick on my side so I fell off the bed.I groan and look around.I seen Amber moving around on the bed.Tsk such a bed hog.

I got back on my feet and yawned stretching my arms.

Then I remember...

No stop Yuri don't think of that incident just focus on having a better day today.

There was no use in waking the Llama so I walk downstairs and seen Mama Lui on the table reading a fashion magazine.

She look up and make eye contact with me.

"Yuri how did you get here?"I sigh and sat down across her.

"Well..you know relationship problems"I can tell she knows I'm deeply hurt and sad.

"I can relate to that.So what happened? I'm here if you need a talk Yuri"I nod and smile at her.

I'm so lucky to have such a kind aunty in my life.Not my real Aunty but she's a aunty figure to me.

"Well..."

FLASHBACK

I got in my car and drove off..

I park in front of me and Jessica's house.I frown as I seen two figures in front of our house.I know one is my girlfriend and the other..it's a guy.Is she...? No Jessica's wouldn't cheat on me with a guy.She clearly stated after getting her heart broken by Donghae that she will never have interest in men again.I believe her completely and fully.

I open my car door and slowly walk to the two figures.As I got closer I heard them more clearly and it sounds like a bit or arguing.I got closer and I seen Jessica look over the mans shoulder to me.

"Sica who's this?"I froze as he turns around.

It's Donghae!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE!! ON OUR PROPERTY!!

"Oh it's the lesbo Yuri.Nice to see you again Yuri"He grins widely at me.

Eww

Never mind that I'm pissed he's here..

"What the hell are you doing here? Jessica moved on you can't just come out of no where and try to claim her back"He chucked lightly and I seen Jessica with a blank face.

"We talked about it just now before you came here and she just agreed to be my girlfriend"I couldn't believe what I was hearing.I look at Jessica waiting for her to confirm if it's real.

I felt a pang in my heart when she nodded to me.It makes it worse when she doesn't even look like she cares.

"Now scram Lesbo!"I felt my tears flow and I ran back into my car and drove off.I seen them kissing from my mirror and it hurt.

FLASHBACK END

I felt my tears in my eyes explaining to mama Lui what happened.She put her hand over mine.

"Yuri it's okay to cry"She said with her warm voice and I nod.

I was holding in my tears recalling the events yesterday.

How could she do that to me?? It was only a girl in the club! I didn't even cheat on her.If I did I would have been kissing her and flirting but no I wasn't.If this is how she gets back at me then I'm just gonna let her win this game and back out of this relationship.I feel I really don't care anymore.

"Mom I'm gonna go Home and see if Krystal is back home"I turn around and seen Amber.

"Yeah drive safe okay"Amber nodded.

"Wait Amber can I come?"I ask and she looks hesitant but nods anyways.

We bid good bye to mama Lui and got in the car and drove away.
________________________________
Short update