Turn around..

Oaken's trading post..

Together the 12 of you plan on how to take on the invaded kingdom. You share a little about what the invader's are here for. And within a couple of hours you all head back down to Arendelle risking the last of the Arendellian Assassin Brother hood, The re-capturing and definite execution of the one you Love, All for the sake of your dear home and townspeople.. Any who are left. 

It's precisely this that creates a bond between, Creed, Monarchy and The little people, Stronger than any opposition with such ignorant intentions.

Now in the town, you and two figures who appear to be Assassins of yours walk with your hoods on and calmly make your way further. Only the sound of crackling fire is heard from the burning buildings. You wonder if any civilian is still around as you glance over at all the buildings. Some eerie thuds and patting is heard a little higher in altitude all around you. Your assassins have taken the roof tops and are quietly escorting you down to the courtyard before the bridge to the castle. 

Captain Nicholas' men are densely populated in this section of the town and evenly mixed in with Prince Alex's men. They are all aware of the captain's death and the once queen, now hunted Elsa.. Another Captain of the guard mounted on horse back catches sight of the three hooded figures and scoffs.

"So you've shown yourself Assassins! Now.. Surrender and we will spare your insignifcant lives for a trade of information!" Yells the Captain. Everyone had turned at the sound of the Captain's burst. 

"I come not for a trade, but for a truce! A truce with those who knew and were loyal to their Captain Nicholas!" You respond.

Most of the men laugh and mutter.

"What on earth possessed you to think that there would ever be a truce between Assassins and Templars?" The captain laughs 

"A Foolish thought yes." You say and start to walk forth, All the men face you and your two assassins stay put. "But I know that Captain Nicholas wanted none of this!" You shout, Remembering how Nicholas vented to you before his last breath. 

"What is this garbage you spew from your trap!?" The captain yells in slight agitation. "Captain Nicholas was like my brother. We see other templars as our own flesh and blood, Like you rats of the creed do." He leads his horse toward you. 

" 'As your own' huh?" You eye him looking up at him as he looks back down at you.

He leads his horse away and you walk down in the opposite direction. "If you and him were as close as you say you were, then why would he tell me that his men! Did not want this mayhem! And that I should come after you!" You point to the captain and he looks at you with concern and some anger in his expression. 

"So that coward cracked over some weasel??" He dismounts his horse. 

"I thought you were like brothers.." You look at him with a small grin.. You quickly turn to the other men. "You Tell me!! Are those of you who knew and fought alongside Captain Nicholas happy with what this Oh so Prince has brought into an innocent neighboring Kingdom?! He told me right before he passed that neither he nor any of his men wanted this mess."

"He died for playing the part of a puppet.. Died for a cause he did not believe in.. Will all of you follow in his error or will you all do as he expected and fight for the cause you believe in?" You preach a little.

Silence fills the air and the Captain starts.. 

"You see? Not one of them was ever loyal to that scum of a yellow belly bast-" He is then interrupted 

"Hold your tongue, Capn' Pissoff! For you know not of what you speak of.." A man steps over to you and faces him "I am loyal to that man, Nicholas far beyond his grave." He adds

"One man wont get you out of the damned fate you assassins lie in." The Captain warns..

"Make it two.." A second man walks over "Three!" Another two walk over

"Ive got well over 50 men!-" The Captain boasts.. Soon just around half of the men switch over to your side.. Some of his own, most of which are loyal to Nicholas. The two factions do wear different uniforms to stay divided.. 

"If you stand with me now! You will be recognized for siding with a Just Cause!" You yell and everyone behind you gives a small cheer..

"And now, ARENDELLE WILL STRIKE BACK!" You yell just before the first battle to take back Arendelle takes place.... And you turn around to look into the hood of one your assassins and see a pair of beautiful ice blue eyes. You crack a smile.

A/N: Hello there readers. I hope you like this small chapter. More to come. I am as close to TheIceWolf95 as a brother so He will be helping me out however he can to write the rest of this growing yet descending plot. Let me know if you Liked, Loved or Hated how this chapter came out in the comments, Private message me if ya want, Im all ears, or eyes that is. I will be designing a cover for this book but for now i will use the one from before

Thorn_of_Chaos